0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

9 64.29%
  • 10. Monster Hunter: World Champion

5 35.71%
Page 26 of 107 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    ogdogoron inflicts bleed damage you need to put your sword away and crouch for a short time and it goes away, easier said than done when hes charging about like a loon.

A good tip for fighting him too is pick up the slinger flame pods that litter the area and shoot them on the floor not only dose this disperse the damaging mist in the area but it also puts down a little bonfire on the floor that damages him when hes hopping about all the over the shop, and tends to make him more cautious.
    Cheers 'Bowski.

I'm absorbing all the information I can from the advanced players like yourself.
    I'll try that next time.

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Thanks to @J0e Musashi and @fuse for your help last night.
    No worries dude. I'm still not entirely sure how matching up with friends works, but hey.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    No worries dude. I'm still not entirely sure how matching up with friends works, but hey.
    It's a strange system, You have to log out of your session and join your friends, you can do this from the login screen or you can do this via psn, its not super clear that your in their session too as you wont see each other unless you go to the gathering hub.

When logged in together you get notifications when quests are posted on the boards, to team up you go to the quest board and select join quest by looking for the quest that your friend has posted. when your all ready you set your status to ready and it takes you all into the same quest or investigation.

There are a few puzzling aspects to the online side of things that need to be bared in mind.

firstly you cant do expeditions together from the hub you can get groups into expeditions via a work around do a quick mission then on the mission finish screen all set go to camp instead of the base, it will then put you in a joint expedition.

Secondly you cant do story missions together if their are people in the group that haven't seen cut scenes, my group tend to do the story missions solo then team up for farming the investigations.

if you need to fight in Vales mist you can easily make a armour piece from those beetles in the upper layer which makes you immune to it.

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Cheers 'Bowski.

I'm absorbing all the information I can from the advanced players like yourself.
    I'll try that next time.
    Better to eat some Atsera Jerky as that heals bleeding instantly.

Cheers ears.
    I'll look into both of those options tonight.

I went fishing and got some scales from some easy to catch fish that stops bleeding and heals you a bit too. Don't ask me what it was called but I caught it in the pond near that fishing bloke in the starting forest. Noob TopTip!!

Just checked my playtime. 16 hrs. Hunter Rank 3. I defy anyone to beat that for slowest Time/Rank ratio.
    Last edited by Golgo; 08-02-2018 at 09:44 PM.

I think I'm about hit the high rank quests now having endured another slightly tedious Zhora Mangdongilong mission. HR10. The game has me by the kahunas and I love it.