No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoolak and I found Jho on our first try. Then I went rogue from the main quest to solo it while Hoolak tackled the remaining Pink Rath.

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    What trophy?
    The trophy for completing investigations.

Comment

ahem. "Remaining Pink Rath"? There were 3 altogether and I was out of dung. I was being bent over the wyrven eggs by bo th of them when you went AWOL. The pink each finally died of exhaustion lol.

Comment

Guess who got a Jho gem on his first hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          ahem. "Remaining Pink Rath"? There were 3 altogether and I was out of dung. I was being bent over the wyrven eggs by bo th of them when you went AWOL. The pink each finally died of exhaustion lol.
          You know what I meant! If it makes you feel better, I've spent the morning not finishing quests because everyone keeps dying around me. Can't even blame Jho.

Comment

I've done the tempered Teostra a few times now and despite having my defense at 450 with 2 vitality gems and divine blessing at lvl 3 if i i was hit with the smaller flame burst he leaves about, this was a one hit kill!!! i could understand the super nova one hitting me but the smaller stuff really? no issues with tempered nerg, val hasak, or kusla dora.

anyone else noticed this

Comment

[MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] I'm sure you're using a Game Genie cartridge with invincibility code

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                I've done the tempered Teostra a few times now and despite having my defense at 450 with 2 vitality gems and divine blessing at lvl 3 if i i was hit with the smaller flame burst he leaves about, this was a one hit kill!!! i could understand the super nova one hitting me but the smaller stuff really? no issues with tempered nerg, val hasak, or kusla dora.

anyone else noticed this
                Never have problem getting once shotted anymore, you really don't need HP gems or blessing, dump it, get 3 dragon, 3 fire, and food L elemental would usually get you into the 30's and if your rocking most of the rathian gear for the crit/weakness bonuses then that even more to get you up in to the high 40's for Fire protection. Tempered elders i always go in 3 dragon, 3 fire/misma/thunder/wind resist depending on the monster.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                  [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] I'm sure you're using a Game Genie cartridge with invincibility code
                  Konami code before every quest

Comment

Tempered Jho is no jhoke.

Comment

I managed to solo a regular pickle last night. I went to bed quite proud of myself. I even winked at myself in the mirror before putting head to pillow.

Comment

new event with tempered pickle, what a MFER... his monster club is a 1 hit on the vertical slam move regardless of defense, and that 5 hit combo on rage is a bugger to avoid in tight areas. Been some loooooong fights in 4 player, but the payoff is 1 hero stone every completion so far.

Comment

What HR rank for tempered pickle?

Comment

rank 9 event, so i'd 50+ HR?

Comment

Unlocked augmentation at rank 66 after getting a hero streamstone from T.Nerg ... and it's a shaft one for bows! Sorry Daz!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                                new event with tempered pickle, what a MFER... his monster club is a 1 hit on the vertical slam move regardless of defense, and that 5 hit combo on rage is a bugger to avoid in tight areas. Been some loooooong fights in 4 player, but the payoff is 1 hero stone every completion so far.
                                Where do I find this event? I can’t see it on the board.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X