No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it makes you feel any better, I tried Rathalos EX in FFXIV the other day and didn't get a clear.

Comment

not sure when i'll be on today, no events on ffxi to attend(nu-dyna) for first time in while, due to key people on holidays, but i have have birthday presents to deliver first. Once im on, i'll join in on whoever's session.

Comment

Wow. I haven't seen this much carting since 2nd hand game shopping in Akihabara. What a waste of a morning.

Comment

3x level 17 rewards done in a row... 1 rare 8 to show for it which i already had, think i'll give for up for day

Comment

Not even got there. Still trying to finish the Behemoth Special Assignment!!

Comment

Behemoth extreme....

almost instant cast carbys, so at one point during the 2nd stage we have 5 tornados going...
              alot more damage on all attacks and a bigger chance of bleeding
              Meteor is now a faster so it's easily to get caught by
              Eclipse on 1st stage..

had a really good first run of getting the 3rd stage in the with a HBG user built for tanking, getting the hate, i backed them up with heals, buffs and debuff on horn. Sadly the tornados in stage 2 stopped me and another getting to the comet in time, it feels like you now only get 3-4 secs (about half the time) to get to cover. During the 3rd stage he only cast 1 comet and that broke.. so we wiped when eclipse came, so you differently need the dragoon taunt to jump the damage pinned to you shortcut wheel

Comment

i'm giving up on extreme behemoth, it's just impossible with PUG, to many people not doing the basics. The most common wipe now is idiots fighting on top of the comet so they all end up smashed.

Comment

It's now Thursday and I've still not even found time to do my weeklies. If I don't get them, that'll be for the first time practically since launch!

Behemoth EX sounds like a nightmare, but I would like to get the Drachen layered set...

Comment

Arch Daora, fairly easy once i switched to using (deviljho)horn as my teammates kept dying while i was using HBG which is a really safe option.

Comment

I'll need some new kit for that I think, max. wind resistance to start with.

Comment

even with lvl5 wind and lvl3 flinch he'll still knock around... but at least you'll recover faster. HBG Strix and stick ammo is a nice knock out to the head. Deviljho Horn comes with negate wind so i can skip that on my equipment.

Comment

Styx is my go-to HBG since I got it.

Comment

the same, spare shot can make a massive difference when you can get cluster2 and 3 off like 4-5 times in a row and a pile of sticky/slice. Though i have made the deviljho HBG recently and like using the high damage sticky/pierce and some focus to keep minigunning, which is more fun ramboing than sniping.

Comment

I do miss letting loose with wyvernheart...

Comment

Autumn events are on, every event released is on, daily limited quests and Kulve raid open. We also get the nice suprise of HR USJ event which will allow players to upgrade the Azure Long Sword, if they hadn't be lucky enough to find someone hosting it. We also get a halloween layer armour.

Comment

Working...
                                X