X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Deviljho day guys

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      You know you can just do the 2* optional three times right? You don't need it to be an investigation.
      Sorry to confuse, I meant that finding tracks and carving animals gives additional investigations, like "hunt two great jagras" or "Great Hunt", that gives zenny, experience and are useful for hunting specific monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
        Happy Deviljho day guys
        Man, he just chomps down on a Great Jagra like he's a Haribo.

Comment

You know you can just do the 2* optional three times right? You don't need it to be an investigation.
          That won't get you towards the trophy though!

Happy Deviljho day guys
          Yay! Joining me online for a couple later? Full armour set by the end of the day

Comment

Yeah, I'll try my best.

What are his/her armour stats highlights?

Whilst we're talking stats, what is your current defence stat, people?

I've managed to get mine to 411. I have 4 items in my pouch which buff it up. Urugaan full set all max upgraded.

Let's measure armour willys

Comment

Yeah, I'll try my best.

I've managed to get mine to 411. I have 4 items in my pouch which buff it up. Urugaan full set all max upgraded.

420 def with 24 dragon and 20 fire resistance, lvl three defence charm +three pieces of Damascus give you a ton of gem slots plus the Armour boost which helps it get to lvl 7 nicely.

I've also got weakness exploit at lvl 3 via the dragon king eyepatch and the testorosa arms, and an expert gem.

to top it off i have divine blessing lvl 3 via gems for a chance at 50% damage resistance, and a vitality gem to up my base health by 10%.
              Last edited by Lebowski; 22-03-2018, 12:25.

Comment

Niiice.

Do gems stack?

Comment

Niiice.

Do gems stack?
                  everything stacks so say you have the defense mantle at lvl3 that gives you 3 lvls of defense, you can then add the Damascus set to add 3 more levles and then top them off with defense gems to max it out and get the lvl 7 defense buff.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    That won't get you towards the trophy though!
                    What trophy?
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yeah, I'll try my best.

My basic defence is 470. I can mess about with gems and stuff to raise it higher. Anything over 450 is good though.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

My basic defence is 470. I can mess about with gems and stuff to raise it higher. Anything over 450 is good though.
                        whats your current set up dude is that with augments? I haven't augmented any armour yet as I'm not sure what set to stick with.

Comment

501 def, with 3xdrag resist, and 3x other resists depending on monster for my horn set up, boosted 650 + via song and juice.

my hammer, great sword and bowgun sef sits around 460 to 500 depending on resist gems needed and food.

all my armour been augmented to max.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                            whats your current set up dude is that with augments? I haven't augmented any armour yet as I'm not sure what set to stick with.
                            I’ll take a screenshot and send it to you.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Deviljho one annoying bugger, at least for hammer as all his weak points are hard to hit with it. Found a ??? pop on the expo map and searched for him which opens a quest to follow once you have the research levelled up once.. which luckily i got on my first encounter as it took a while to beat him to death with the hammer giving plenty of opportunities to look a his tracks.

The new armour ain't something i would use and looks ugly. As for the weapons the theme is give them the High elder seal and damage of Negi weapons combined with the high dragon element and sharpness of the xeno weapons, sounds great till you see the -30 crit

Comment

We will see how cute he thinks he is when I get on the scene. It'll be like a scene from Benny Hill. He'll next hug me without any arms.

Comment

Working...
                                X