No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving it. Multiplayer isn't very friendly though. On Xbox if anyone fancies some co-op.

Comment

Holy moly, there is so much I don't understand!

So, I bought my first armour last night. I've been playing a week and am level 7.

I also discovered how to upgrade the armour.

I also discovered I've been playing the Kinsect Glaive wrong. You send your beetle to investigate the head body and tail to get buffs to attack, movement and healing. Get all three for an additional boost.

Comment

Comment

Lovely view QC. What's your sword made from?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Silly rabbit. This is like a kiddies version of accessibility compared to the PSP versions, but in a good way, it doesn’t take 30 hours just to figure out how to trigger a quest just so you can mine or for example.

I’m loving this. Soooooooooooooooooo many quality of life improvements for their series its not even funny.

Also the amount of life wandering around the map is a joke, there’s a whole flipping ecosystem here going on.

Also the map is simply amazing.

Amazing stuff.
            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 04-02-2018, 14:28.

Comment

Some of the nooks n crannies in the maps are brilliant. I was worried that five maps wasn't enough, but they're pretty big and have lots sneaky tunnels etc. Yes. So. Good.

Comment

Also. Don’t forget to visit the Meowsclular chef and have a meal before each outing. You can get mission permanent stat boosts depending on the meal. It wears out when the mission is complete.

Comment

And also don't forget that if you miss the chef or can't be bothered to see him you can eat behind your tent at camp by sitting on the stools at the beginning of hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    Silly rabbit. This is like a kiddies version of accessibility compared to the PSP versions, but in a good way, it doesn’t take 30 hours just to figure out how to trigger a quest just so you can mine ore for example.
                    Agreed. I am, infinite whetstones? It's like Capcom are handing it to you on a plate.

In other news, I'm bowgunning again! Now I just need to team up with Jimtendo and all is right with MH again.

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year etc. I’ve finally got my it D/L’d. I’m an experienced player and I’m part of the PS4 group. I’d appreciate if anyone can help me get up to speed over the next two days. I’m my usual bow class just in case that puts you off.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Welcome to the hunt, J0e.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                          Welcome to the hunt, J0e.

Thanks dude. I got your friends request. This will do me at least until Dark Souls in May.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Haven’t been around to play at all these past few days, but I did turn up in a promotional video for it on Capcom UK’s YouTube channel, so there is that

Last edited by fuse; 05-02-2018, 00:06.

Comment

I'm going to the supermarket then I'll be on for a few hours.

Comment

[MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] the video isn't working for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X