No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Kulve Taroth last night its a bit of a strange set up as even with a full room, you cant kill it the frist time and its not worth killing it before you've been in a couple of times. You need to get that pursuit bar to the max before you kill him for maximum rewards. so your looking at about 40-minutes to an hour for each raid.

You kind of have to wait till your on your third run before you can finally break its horns, so we got three completed raids which means fighting it 9 times, this only got me two lvl 8 weapons a thunder hammer and sword and shield both of which i don't main. probably put one more evening in to finish the layered sets but I'm kind of getting bored of fighting the same thing over and over after just a couple of nights.
    Last edited by Lebowski; 25-04-2018, 09:21.

Comment

My pleasure [MENTION=3687]Golgo[/MENTION], we were just finishing up Netflix for the night and I saw you online.

Comment

Anyone got the full Dante set yet? Seems quite the grind.

Comment

I've got the sword and hair. What more to you really need??

Comment

Went pretty fast for me, done in hour with 2 extras after getting 3 ruby's when i only needed 1 to finish... and you at least need Dante's pants. I wish they had done this for ryu and aloy sets, put in to pieces with some decent stats, wigs instead of actual faces.

Comment

I found grinding it to be pretty quick; each of the monsters has reduced health, and between 4 people if you go in prepped (i.e. traps, bombs etc planted by the entrance point each time) you can blitz it pretty quick. I've got the full set; seems people are particularly impressed with the boots!

Comment

My first nergigante solo kill

Comment

Still very into this. Over 200 hours clocked in, now at HR 98, just a couple of fights from finishing all the research, hitting the magic 100, and then the final optional quest. Have got 16 miniature gold crowns, and 18 giants too.

Had a couple of crap experienced tonight while farming Kirin though; I post an investigation with reduced time limit, and fail on second faint. First time, someone joins, lets the game balance for MP and then quits straight away. No-one else joins, and thanks to the MP balance, I run out of time. Next attempt: someone joins, instantly carts, and *then* drops - this time making it a race against time *and* to stay alive. Cheers, arseholes!

Comment

You do get some muppets joining either expecting to be carried, or just aren’t up to the task of an elder dragon.

However I have to say that the sos flair has been my favourite feature in a game for ages. Proper random match making done right.

Comment

Hit HR100 the other day. Tried to do the HR100 quest. We beat Daora, then Teostra carted all three of the other within 5 seconds of each other.

Will be trying again later.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        Hit HR100 the other day. Tried to do the HR100 quest. We beat Daora, then Teostra carted all three of the other within 5 seconds of each other.

Will be trying again later.
                        How do you get the HR rank up? Ive beat Nergigante (and currently farming him for mats) but I’m stuck at 13.

Comment

keep doing the main missions until you clear xeno, HR then unlocks the cap and usually jumps you up into high 30's at the same time.

Comment

Ah ok cheers.

Comment

There's another cap at HR29 (twin tempered Bazelgeuse) and HR 49 (tempered Kirin).

Beat the Sapphire Star quest! Two of them got carted but we still won out in the end. I think the monsters are actually slightly weaker that the normal tempered ones.

Comment

I just hit 100 the other night too, you fancy coming along for my run of it too?

Comment

Working...
                                X