Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Is that what you were wearing when the Odogaron killed you and we failed the mission?
    Acting like an idiot and timing reloads badly will always result in death.

Comment

It should be a gameplay loop that eventually tires. 150 hours in and I'm in work thinking about my materials wishlist instead of comparing control voltage outputs of oscillators

Comment

It's a pleasing moment when you return to the hub and you get the ping of "X Weapon materials acquired".
        To the smithy, quick!

Comment

Drinking so much beer that you fall down the stairs then get beaten repeatedly at arm wrestling is my new pre-hunt ritual.

love this game and all its little quirks the attention to detail is amazing. The gathering hub is gonna be my go to place when they add that option.

Comment

[MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] Solo'd a couple of Anjanaths last night and got my gem!

Next on my shopping list is a bunch of Vaal Hazak Fang+ and Azure Horns from Kirin.

Comment

Ah nice! I need Azure horns for my Quickcaster upgrade as well - once again recommending Uragaan armour as it has Thunder Resistance.
              I'm been working on a HBG offensive set. All of the piece have disgusting pro-life images on them.

Not really.

I'm looking for ammo-boosting and part-breaking mainly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                Drinking so much beer that you fall down the stairs then get beaten repeatedly at arm wrestling is my new pre-hunt ritual.

love this game and all its little quirks the attention to detail is amazing. The gathering hub is gonna be my go to place when they add that option.
                I'm rubbish at this game, but I'm still the champion at arm wrestling!
                Kirov couldn't even beat me with an autofire stick!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  I'm rubbish at this game, but I'm still the champion at arm wrestling!
                  Kirov couldn't even beat me with an autofire stick!
                  lol I'm glad its not just me, i thought i was pretty good at Track and Field i guess not

Comment

I can confirm that [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] is only good at the arm wrestling.

Comment

I'll take any compliment, even backhanded ones!

Seriously, I'm still unbeaten!

Comment

40 hrs in, hunter rank 6, just mooched to coral area. Are we playing the same game, chums? You all sound really hardcore but for me it's the best casual game I've ever played.

Seriously, tho, I'm amazed at how this game let's you play and progress (or not) as you please.

Comment

I literally said the same thing to Lebowski's mate last night.

We're enjoying pootling at our own pace.

Comment

That's me at the end AFK lol

Comment

Have had two days of hard grind back on this since returning, now up to HR49 and about to prep for the tempered Kirin fight.

Still utterly enamoured with it; as much as I've loved MH before this feels like the one where the commitment to reward payoff sits just right, everything just works seamlessly, and I can see me going to go as far as I possibly can with it. There's always so much to be doing, so many things to tick off your grocery list of quests to finish, parts to gather, armour to build, bounties to fulfil and so on - it's scratching the collection itch so very well while also offering such a great core game at the heart. UGH.

Comment

My self imposed exile lasted all of a week. PS4 Pro got, setting up now 😁

Comment

Working...
                                X