Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody noobs

Not able to get on and try and arch-tempered Teostra yet, but I have just seen this - a now much-improved Event Quest page, in English, with good descriptions of the quests, and showing the next 3 weeks! Awesome.

Supposedly they previously neglected to mention that as well as AT Teo parts, the Dante layered set also needs Red Gems - hence 'Code Red' being brought back next week

Comment

This new arch tes is pretty hard just down to his special now giving up 2 secs notice and Insta kills(not gone in with guard up yet) even with 51 fire def. I have noticed so far a lot of players are not packing fire resist constantly on fire. It's going to be tough.

Comment

Got a win, had be on the button with flashes, thankfully he's not imune to them when he does it special.

Comment

I tried a few times, first one went great - plenty of elderseal doing the rounds, so only two supernovas, both of which got flashed out super fast, and not a single cart from anyone. The tries after that? People carting left right and centre, before supernova even became a danger. Eesh.

Really, you want someone rocking sword and shield who's on the ball and doesn't mind bringing spare flashbugs with them.

Comment

up to 4/7 wins needed to finish the armour and layer, all playing a horn using the Jho Horn which i found lets a few people survive supernova with maxed out HP buffs, mostly spend the match topping up buffs, healing, a couple of swings, roll away, sheath up ready to flash a possible nova.

Comment

1/3 wins against AT Teo. Still not finished the Special Assignment for Behemoth.

Comment

I've cleared them both but realised I'm missing the behemoth beetle... If you or anyone else here wants to up team on events or normal tempered monsters shoot a message or just join whatever session I'm in.

In other news the last 2 temp mobs got me a charge bow and a 3rd attack decoration. Woo.

Comment

Update on Friday brings new weapons from Kulve Taroth.
                  I wasn't ignoring you earlier btw, I just have to head to work

Comment

np, hit the party option by accident trying to see if psn was messing up with the join game function which i think is in the same button menu. I assumed you set to a private session when you logged on earlier and then i went off joining random 4 to 5 slot tempered.

Comment

I was just on Netflix watching The100, but MHW was suspended.
                      Back on Wednesday for some hunts though.

Comment

Snuck in a quick game this morning myself, got the last Toaster ticket I needed, and then went for a Behemoth run while I was riding high on it. Two guys carted in the second area, and then although we were totally wasting him all the way through until the very end, the last Ecliptic Meteor got someone and we lost. Booo!

On the plus side, I did also get a second axe Warrior's Streamstone from Teo, so I've finally got health regen on my Diablos CB. Wonder how long the next two will take to actually finish kitting it out...

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                        In other news the last 2 temp mobs got me a charge bow and a 3rd attack decoration. Woo.
                        *envious glare*

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        Update on Friday brings new weapons from Kulve Taroth.
                        Nice - I missed that about Kulve.

We should def try and play together some time - though I do think we're playing at different times to each other, as I have tried to keep an eye open for folks. If anyone sees me before I see them, always up for being joined and prodded!

Also, seeing as I already had red orbs kicking around, I already made the Dante layered set:

Comment

HR 179 is ridonkulous.

What's the highest rank dude you've seen romping around?

Comment

Beyond 100 it's all a bit meaningless, in honesty. People in the 300-500 range are definitely less common (but typically very good), and whereas I have played with quite a few at HR999, I do find myself questioning the thought process behind it since they'll have likely got there by grinding one of the three HR boost quests endlessly.

Comment

I'm sitting in the 160s, which isn't all that much when on average it takes 3 tempered monsters to level up.

Comment

I'm sat at 133. It would have been higher BUT FOR ALL THE FAILURES AGAINST BEHEMOTH.
                                Day off today so I'm going to get in a few Teo runs and be all meh with Beh.

Comment

Working...
                                X