No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wildspire Bolero is back this week along with Kulve!

Goodbye bank holiday weekend

Comment

Woke up early this morning and some kind soul fired an SOS flare twice for the (second) USJ quest. As well as getting some Azure Stargems, it's also a guaranteed miniature gold grown for Azure Rathalos, and a giant one for Dodogama.

Comment

Azure whatnow? I need to play this week...

Comment

Here's how to get the Azure Starlord USJ armour and Longsword upgrade in Monster Hunter World.If you enjoyed the video, don't forget to hit LIKE and leave a ...

Comment

Day-um. I'm going to get me some of that action.

Comment

New patch tomorrow, lots of new content, and still all for freeeeeee!

Really impressed with the post-release support of this. I'm not even sure when I'll get to any other games, at this rate...

Also: my new guild card rules -

Comment

what is up with your eyes

Seems the other changes aside from the new elderdragon with its gear/weapons is nice chance to earn tempered investigations from tempered hunts.

Comment

Funny, I thought that happened already!
                  Also amusing how we're all about the same HR even though we're playing independently.

Looking forward to taking on Lunestra, and hopefully Tempered Lunestra too!

Comment

Have taken down the 3 Lunestra special quests... man i had solo the 15min arena one as ****ters kept joining in and getting 1 shot in the small spaces, of course similar to Tes but has blue fire which continues to burn on the ground which goes right through Guard up.. it also attacks before you recover from roar so it gets in plenty of free hits, you'll need coolaid drink so you can get near it without tick damage and it super move is a right Mfer, massive arena 2-3 blast waves with continuous burning fire on the ground, i can just survive on max HP with guarding the blast waves making the damage coming mainly from the ground fires longer duration during the special.

the armour abit meh! but does give stamina cap up for 2 pieces, and the weapon are pretty good, 3 different types with set special skills which is new for world (guts, attack HP regen and save ammo/sharpness), the HBG come with sniper which is good.

Comment

You can tell definitely tell which HBGunners are worth having by whether they use Snipe or not.
                      Looking forward to a couple of failures tonight

Comment

The Thronemaker - new 9* event quest: Nerg, Teo and Luna. Not one after another either!

Is it me or is Teo tougher than before? I seem to keep getting blastblight constantly, and it's bad enough that I've gemmed antiblast in.

Comment

Just attempted Teostra. Wow, what an arsehole he is. Unbelievably aggressive and annoying, killed me in 15secs flat.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            Is it me or is Teo tougher than before? I seem to keep getting blastblight constantly, and it's bad enough that I've gemmed antiblast in.
                            His tempered forms been like since the flash nerf, i think they teaked him up abit.

I do like the turf war animation fights between nerg/dora vs luna, top notch.

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            Just attempted Teostra. Wow, what an arsehole he is. Unbelievably aggressive and annoying, killed me in 15secs flat.
                            yeah, of the main elder trio Teo charges are the fastest and home in well. Just wait till you get to Jho...

Comment

Changed my tactics up. Forged a nergal crusher hammer and managed to solo most of him until someone showed up to my sos flare. Great sword is far to slow for teostra solo.

Now onto Kushala Daora.

Comment

What's this I hear about Arch-Tempered Kirin??
                                New stuff inbound apparently!

Comment

Working...
                                X