User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Nioh PS4

I completed the DLC and all it's side missions a couple of weeks ago. I like the new weapon and bosses it brought particularly the last one. It's disappointingly short though with not enough new enemies. That was my biggest bugbear about the game in general and this DLC only really adds 2 new enemy types. The new side missions apart from the double boss fight feel like filler with nothing new to them compared to the main missions. I do really like seeing what this guy can do with the Odachi.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK0CAdbmPlI

I'm toying with the ideas of getting this. Can it be played in short bursts? Does it let you save anywhere?

You can play in fairly short bursts (not played it in a few months) of 15-30 mins for me at least, more experienced players would be shorter than that. You can save in a few places in the levels but it will regenerate the enemies again.

Quote Originally Posted by hudson View Post
    I'm toying with the ideas of getting this. Can it be played in short bursts? Does it let you save anywhere?

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    What's Defiant Honour saying @Goemon? I'm determined to hold off until my Pro hopefully arrives this week, but I'm not sure I won't crack.

I haven't had much chance to play it unfortunately, from what I've seen though its not as good as the first DLC
    It's shorter (2 main missions) and the bosses aren't as good.
    The new enemies types are fairly forgettable although 1 doesn't let you run the level invisible, which is a neat touch.
    Haven't tried the new weapon.
    I did enjoy the main missions though.

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    I tried the DLC out today. After getting 100% on DS3 I thought I was tough, but coming back to this is very difficult. It’s rated at level 180 and I’m 149. I figured I’d go back to clear up some previous missions to level up, but I’m getting utterly destroyed. I even punched a cushion in a ragequit. FFS.

I find the dual bosses impossible for some reason too. I just can’t work them out and so I haven’t beaten any of them yet.

Dragon’s Dogma first, then I’ll return methinks.