• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
    It's the flag of Milan / St. Ambrose.
    Pin-pon, correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      How - how could being unhappily married and wanting a divorce not be grounds to... well, having a divorce. you'd think that forcibly making someone be married when they don't want to be would be a breach of their human rights and not make such a stupid ruling a thing
      I think it has to do with what marriage is, in law. In my understanding, marriage is a contract entered into between two people that is based on certain assurances, the main one being that it's supposed to be a life-long commitment. Like part of the reason you get married in the first place is because you hope that if there are problems in your life, you and your partner will face those together. That's the expectation of the marriage contract.

I guess "being unhappy" doesn't qualify as irreconcilable in this case. It's meant to only happen if there are irreconcilable differences, and those can be proven by a time apart. Remember, the court isn't saying she can't have a divorce, just that she can't have one yet.

Comment

Living apart for a year is required in Canada, they even allow you to get back together for two weeks to try and work it out in that time.
        Obviously if one of them is already shacked up with someone else reconciling is a bit more of a challenge...

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
          It's the flag of Milan / St. Ambrose.
          Thanks!

Comment

There's some weird **** going on round here.

First the duplicate Xbox One X order I receive which AO still haven't contacted me to collect.

Then tonight, wife has gone out with a friend for a meal and a girly catch up so I've ordered a pizza (naughty I know). Order turned up super fast.

20 minutes later there's a knock at the door and it's a different pizza guy with the same order. I tell him I've had mine and he basically says you may as well have this too as all we'll do is throw it away.

Comment

Either you have a clone, or one of your kids is repeating your orders.

Those are the only possible explanations.

Comment

Free Xbox, free pizza. Teddy you are on fire, may I suggest you buy a scratch card?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                  Free Xbox, free pizza. Teddy you are on fire, may I suggest you buy a scratch card?
                  You may be right.

Let's see what the Blue Room compo result is too.

Comment

They don't call him Teddy Two Times for nothin'!

Comment

Two Timin' Teddy.

Meeeowww

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        I bought a card this afternoon for £1. I won £1.

Used that to buy another. Won £2.

I have out that towards a Euro Millions.

Depending on how that goes you may never hear from me again!

Comment

This is great �� keep us updated.

Comment

DUDE. Good luck!

Comment

Reading glass door reviews of the company I've been interviewing for - I think I'm subconsciously going to screw up my final interview now...

I guess it's better to work with the devil you know.

Comment

Alternatively, continue the process and then conveniently get cold feet at the offer stage. At least you'll know you definitely could have worked there, which will boost your confidence when you apply elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X