Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public etiquette check- what was the right thing to do?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny you should say that.

I was reading on a local Facebook group one guy who was taken aback when he held a door open for a woman and said "Come on, love" and she replied "I'm not your love".

It sparked some hilarious responses!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      Funny you should say that.

I was reading on a local Facebook group one guy who was taken aback when he held a door open for a woman and said "Come on, love" and she replied "I'm not your love".

It sparked some hilarious responses!

Bye, Felicia.

Comment

"My workout is tough enough without my heartbeat going up from your boob flash! Thought you'd prefer to be told. Hope I got it right. Have a great swim"

It's just a boob, fascinating as they are. Tell them.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          It's just a boob
          Just a...

BAN REQUEST!

Comment

I'd had "accidentally" thrown something at her, enough for her to react by ducking/ covering herself, hopefully she should have noticed by then and put her baby bottle back in the basket. If she doesn't and yells at you , just say "your boob's hanging out, didn't you notice?"

Could have done the whole "hey your shoe's untied" prank, only when she looks down instead of slapping her up in the head, flick her in the tit.

In all seriousness I see so many people with their label's hanging out or clothes fully inside out and I rarely say anything. If I'm working in reception or talking alot to a customer I would mention it, otherwise it just eats me inside. I mentioned on here a while ago about seeing a little girl walking to school with her skirt tucked into her knickers when I was getting ready to leave my car and the whole scenario of her mothers reactions of me (as a man or woman) getting accessed of staring at her kids butt was too much to bother with, just worried about the kid getting picked on at school.

Comment

I bet all those blokes would've been seething if you'd ruined their fun.

Comment

Working...
              X