SJWs actually have a wiki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SJWs actually have a wiki

This website is for sale! sjwiki.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, sjwiki.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I stumbled across this and read a bit thinking it was satire and then realised it was the really real deal. 😂🤣🤦

Obviously not all of you may be as entertained by the Maud Flanders coalition and their antics but it sure did amuse me. Oh and in case you're wondering a "genderbread person" is not PC gone mad but something else entirely:

This website is for sale! sjwiki.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, sjwiki.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I'm not really sure what is meant to be funny, except the terrible web design.

Comment

It's all very complicated and most of the hotlinks don't go anywhere so I was unable to find out what the news (to me) words actually meant. In that sense it fails badly as a wiki.

Comment

Chock-full of so many terms I'm having difficulty finding the motivation to learn/understand(although I am at work and a bit sleepy). This isn't a stab at this wiki itself because I hear these terms online, but there are so many that I don't even know where to begin. I understand basic terms like cis, but it's hard to resist reading ones like trans-exclusionary third-rate feminism without mentally adding II' Turbo to the end

Levity aside, it's a nice site as a one-stop-shop and, once I get over the pompous tone completely at odds with what I expect to be used for a wiki to be(source of knowledge at least trying to appear neutral), I'll probably go through a few more of the articles to catch up.

Comment

CONDESPLAINING

Wicked word. I was hoping it means to explain something as though you're Condeleeza Rice but it means explaining with condescension.

Comment

I had to look into the wiki just to find out what a SJW is!

Comment

I used to confuse it with SRW, Super Robot Wars!

Comment

I used to take St John's Wort and the online abbreviation used to be that.

For some reason though, I think of 'Sarah Jessica Walker', even though it should be 'Sarah Jessica Parker'.

I don't even like or know much about Sarah Jessica Parker and am puzzled why my brain automatically connects the term 'SJW' to her immediately upon reading it.

Comment

I read someone referring to the Greenham Common Women as protesters 'self-defined as cis non-men'. It does seem like parody but it's all to believable.

Weekly magazine featuring the best British journalists, authors, critics and cartoonists, since 1828

Comment

Working...
                  X