Westworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Westworld

Aah! We lost the thread so here we restart for the hit TV series.

Season 2 has been confirmed as hitting 22 April and a TV spot was released last night for the new season

Argh! Gutted we lost this.

This was easily the most memorable telly show for me last year.

I remember the bit when the door appeared and we went "HOOOOLY MOOOOLY!" as the pieces slotted together.

I'm looking forward to this.

Comment

I just finished Westworld. It was brilliant. Because of Japanese censorship, those cold storage scenes were just a blurry mess

Comment

Cannot wait.

My favourite TV series in years.

Comment

Comment

I'm guessing it'll be a while before it hits Hulu?

Comment

1:36 onwards...mind blown!

Comment

Binary code hidden in the trailer links through to this mock-corporate trailer:

The official site for HBO, discover full episodes of original series, movies, schedule information, exclusive video content, episode guides and more.

Comment

Just a few days out from the second season premiere of HBO’s sci-fi western “Westworld” and talk is already turning towards the third season and when we might see it. Following a pattern proving more common these days with highly buzzed about shows such as “Stranger Things” and “Game of Thrones,” there was a gap […]

Lap up Season 2, Season 3 may not hit until sometime 2020. Jonathan Nolan also says each season will be partly self-contained like Season 1 but they already have a definite end goal in sight.

Comment

Watched the first episode of season 2 last night. So many questions! Be interesting to see how the story unfolds.

Comment

Unsurprisingly, HBO has announced they’ve renewed “Westworld” for a third season, less than two weeks after the second season premiered on the cabler. Two episodes into its ten-episode second season run, showrunners Jonathan Nolan & Lisa Joy have said their dark odyssey about the dawn of artificial consciousness has a 5-6 season plan in place […]

HBO has quickly greenlit Season 3

Comment

This is good news, but I hope they don't do a "Lost" on us and have pointless story threads.
                        I hope they have a set goal in mind with an unbloated number of seasons to get there.

Comment

We started watching this on Friday night and have worked through the first six episodes, really enjoying it. The problem now though, is that Now TV seems to be missing episodes 7&9 from season 1, what's that all about????

Comment

My dad is far from a sci-fi geek, so he doesn't tend to like the genre, but I remember him going crazy about the first series of Westworld. He was always phoning me talking about the characters and telling how much he thought Ed Harris is a great actor. Now he's mad about series 2 and keeps asking me to explain certain things, because it's quite a complex story full of details that can go over your head.

He even bought a Westworld T-shirt last week.
                            Last edited by Leon Retro; 13-05-2018, 12:20.

Comment

Thankfully episodes 7&9 reappeared yesterday, so weird. Watched another last night, loving this show, best thing we’ve watched in a while. I might be annoying my wife by figuring out the plot twists before her though.

Comment

Working...
                              X