PS5 Disc version GOW Edition (sealed) - £450

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS5 Disc version GOW Edition (sealed) - £450

Got a PS5 GOW edition - disc version - around November 2022 as a gift but never got around to even opening it since I already have one and couldn't bother having two of these in the house.

£450 collected from London, SW1 area for a quick sale. I prefer for someone to pick it up since it's a heavy box. PPG or BT on pickup.

The box has a small grease on one corner and a small tear on the outer sleeve. Nothing major, these usually come like this all the time but I thought I would mention this.

Pics:
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/BvNPVg8

SOLD Items:

------------------------------------------- PS4 Pro bundle -------------------------------------------------------------

Adding my brother's PS4 Pro console and some games cause he is not using it. This is being sold as a bundle, will not split

PS4 Console with pad, leads and box (need to take pictures of the box)
    Retail games: RDR2, Southpark (insert has damage)
    Promo games: Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted 4, Gravity Rush Remastered, Gran Turismo Sport.

Bundle price: £250 + shipping £220 shipped

Pics: https://postimg.cc/gallery/ie0q32w2/

------------------------------------------- Analogue Super NT -------------------------------------------------------------

Adding Analogue Super NT:

Selling my Analogue Super NT cause I'm not really using it. It's been used for 2-3 hours tops since I got it from Analogue back when they launched these. It's the black variant. I can bundle it with a Super Famicom controller.

£220 posted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neo Geo JammaNationX (JNX) CMVS + NeoSD MVS bundle

Will upload pics tonight or tomorrow. Unit is minty mint.

Consolized MVS by JammaNationX (Xian Xi for those that are into the Neo Geo scene)

It's like this one in this video:

If you are looking for a more affordable way to play NEO GEO cartridges at home, check out my review of the Jamma Nation X CMVS. This system allows you to pl...

along with a NeoSD with a fully loaded 16gb SD ready to go

£600. PPG or BT. Shipping and/or PayPal fees extra if you want to go with a normal PayPal payment.

--------------------------------------- US SNES + AV Famicom -------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to get rid of these fast hence the prices. Both bought from user @Marmotta some time ago.

1) US SNES with Super CIC, IGR and component output. Has some discolouration around the ports and a small chip at the back. Check pictures. No PSU (you will need an 110V PSU for this), no pads. £85 shipped within the UK.

2) AV Famicom: Some discolouration (check pictures) Can also throw in a dogbone controller (not pictured). £60 shipped within the UK

Pictures:

US SNES pictures:

https://postimg.org/gallery/3h1nallfg/

AV Famicom pictures:

https://postimg.org/gallery/13tehzf7g/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS4 LRG:

Cursed Castilla PS4 = £90 SOLD
    Oceanhorn PS4 = £40
    SOLD
    Shadow Complex = £40 SOLD
    One Way Heroics = £30 SOLD
    Oxenfree = £35 SOLD
    Jotun = £35 SOLD
    Rez Infinite = £45 SOLD to @beecee

-----------------------------------------Megadrive Classics (code only)-----------------------------------

2 digital codes for the Xbox One: £12 each.

------------------------------------------- Neo Geo AES-----------------------------------------------

Pics will be added later this coming week.

Original Japanese Ninja Master's AES. There is a bit of a sunfade on the spine (nothing major) but everything else is in top condition. I know this is an original NM since I know the previous owners. Can't be bothered to open the cart and possibly destroying it but you are welcome to come by and open it and check it for yourselfs. Asking price = £1600

Original Japanese Top Hunter AES. Bought from Colin 3-4 years ago. Asking price £450

Original Japanese Double Dragon AES. Asking price £350

-------------------------------------------2 slot CMVS-----------------------------------------------

2 slot CMVS for sale. Has a Unibios 4.0 registered with Razoola, 9 pin RGB din connection at the back with high quality RGB cable, stereo out and the casing is painted black. There are 3 chips in the painting which go unnoticed under normal lightning. I've taken pictures under room light to show these. They look way worse in the photos compared to what they look in person.

Asking price: £380 360 + shipping.

Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/Ii5ur6F

------------------------------------------- PS4 Limited Run Games -------------------------------------------------------------

Some PS4 LRG for sale. All games are sealed apart from Neurovoider which is also new, I just had to remove the protective cover because it was half-torn when I got it. There are some other limited releases as well such as Retro City Rampage DX and Rez Infinite. Again, sealed.

Crawl PS4 = £35
    Claire Extended Cut = £40
    Lawbreakers = £30
    Lone Survivor= £30

Stealth Inc Ultimate Edition = £35
    Dear Esther: Landmark Edition = £30
    Pang = £30
    Astebreed = £55
    Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae = £30
    Super Gunworld 2 = £35
    N++ = £35
    Neurovoider = £30
    The Bunker = £30
    Wonder Boy = £50
    DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE = £35

Flinthook = £35
    Runner2 = £35
    Strafe = £60
    Retro City Rampage DX = £55

Last edited by DaytimeDreamer; 12-03-2023, 01:06.

pm'd you a couple times about games, no reply, not sure if your getting them (inbox full?)
    LMK.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
      pm'd you a couple times about games, no reply, not sure if your getting them (inbox full?)
      LMK.
      Been crazy the last couple of days. Checking now

Comment

SOLD Rez to [MENTION=285]beecee[/MENTION]

Adding these:

Decided to let these go because I'm never going to have the opportunity to use/unbox/display them.

Both of them are brand new. The Witcher 3 I've never even taken it out of the box, for FFXV I just checked the contents when it arrived, it's also brand new, never used.

Both for the PS4:

Witcher 3 Collectors edition: £180
        FFXV Collector's edition: £200

Shipping is extra and since these are fragile items I wouldn't recommend going cheap on shipping.

Comment

Adding these:

Want to get rid of these fast hence the prices. Both bought from user @Marmotta some time ago.

1) US SNES with Super CIC, IGR and component output. Has some discolouration around the ports and a small chip at the back. Check pictures. No PSU (you will need an 110V PSU for this), no pads. £85 shipped within the UK.

2) AV Famicom: Some discolouration (check pictures) Can also throw in a dogbone controller (not pictured). £60 shipped within the UK

Pictures:

US SNES pictures:

AV Famicom pictures:

Comment

Adding this:

-----------------------------------------Megadrive Classics (code only)-----------------------------------

Comment

I'll have a MD classic code, if one is still available please.

Comment

Originally posted by DaytimeDreamer View Post
                Adding this:

Both codes sold. Adding Neo Geo AES games:

Original Japanese Ninja Master's AES. There is a bit of a sunfade on the spine (nothing major) but everything else is in top condition. I know this is an original NM since I know the previous owners. Can't be bothered to open the cart and possibly destroying it but you are welcome to come by and open it and check it for yourselfs. Asking price = £1600

Original Japanese Top Hunter AES. Bought from Colin 3-4 years ago. Asking price £450

Original Japanese Double Dragon AES. Asking price £350

Comment

Adding a 2 slot CMVS for sale. Has a Unibios 4.0 registered with Razoola, 9 pin RGB din connection at the back with high quality RGB cable, stereo out and the casing is painted black. There are 3 chips in the painting which go unnoticed under normal lightning. I've taken pictures under room light to show these. They look way worse in the photos compared to what they look in person.

Asking price: £380 + shipping.

Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/Ii5ur6F

Comment

Reduced CMVS price to £360 from £380

Comment

Adding this:

FREE to collect: 21 inch Radius monitor. Has VGA and BNC inputs. It features a Mitsubishi diamontron tube. Has a degausing problem however. Free to anyone that can come and collect it from Milton Keynes MK16 postcode area. This monitor is an absolute beast. You will not be able to carry it on your own.

Pics:

Gallery:
                      https://postimg.cc/gallery/32jyr8wq6/

Single links:

Comment

Removed a lot of sold stuff, adding this:

Neo Geo JammaNationX (JNX) CMVS + NeoSD MVS bundle

Will upload pics tonight or tomorrow. Unit is minty mint.

Consolized MVS by JammaNationX (Xian Xi for those that are into the Neo Geo scene)

It's like this one in this video:

If you are looking for a more affordable way to play NEO GEO cartridges at home, check out my review of the Jamma Nation X CMVS. This system allows you to pl...

along with a NeoSD with a fully loaded 16gb SD ready to go

£600. PPG or BT. Shipping and/or PayPal fees extra if you want to go with a normal PayPal payment.
                        SOLD
                        Last edited by DaytimeDreamer; 04-09-2019, 00:18.

Comment

Adding my brother's PS4 Pro console and some games cause he is not using it. This is being sold as a bundle, will not split

Promo games: Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted 4, Gravity Rush Remastered, Gran Turismo Sport.

Bundle price: £250 + shipping. PPG/BT or you pay the fees.

Last edited by DaytimeDreamer; 04-09-2019, 09:56.

Comment

Originally posted by DaytimeDreamer View Post

Bundle price: £250 + shipping. PPG/BT or you pay the fees.

Was £250 + shipping, now £220 shipped. Brother wants this gone :P

Comment

Adding Analogue Super NT:

Selling my Analogue Super NT cause I'm not really using it. It's been used for 2-3 hours tops since I got it from Analogue back when they launched these. It's the black variant. I can bundle it with a Super Famicom controller.

£220 posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X