User Tag List

PS4 LRG + modded US SNES + AV Famicom + PS4 Collectors

Up for grabs are some PS4 LRG for sale. All games are sealed apart from Neurovoider which is also new, I just had to remove the protective cover because it was half-torn when I got it. There are some other limited releases as well such as Retro City Rampage DX and Rez Infinite. Again, sealed.

Prices don't include shipping. If anyone wants them all I can do a better price. Payment via PPG or BT or we can go with normal paypal payment but you must pay the fees which is something like 5.7% at this point I believe.

Cursed Castilla PS4 = 90 SOLD
    Oceanhorn PS4 = 40
    SOLD
    Crawl PS4 = 35
    Claire Extended Cut = 40
    Lawbreakers = 30
    Lone Survivor= 30
    Oxenfree = 35
    SOLD
    Stealth Inc Ultimate Edition = 35
    Dear Esther: Landmark Edition = 30
    Pang = 30
    Astebreed = 55
    Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae = 30
    Super Gunworld 2 = 35
    N++ = 35
    Neurovoider = 30
    Jotun = 35 SOLD
    The Bunker = 30
    Wonder Boy = 50
    DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE = 35
    One Way Heroics = 30
    SOLD
    Flinthook = 35
    Runner2 = 35
    Shadow Complex = 40 SOLD
    Strafe = 60
    Retro City Rampage DX = 55
    Rez Infinite = 45
    SOLD to @beecee

I'll upload pictures probably tomorrow.

------------------------------------------- Collector's Edition --- PS4 -------------------------------------------------------------

PS4 The Witcher 3 Collector's + FFXV Collector's editions, both new.

Both of them are brand new. The Witcher 3 I've never even taken it out of the box, for FFXV I just checked the contents when it arrived, it's also brand new, never used.

Both for the PS4:

Witcher 3 Collectors edition: 180
    FFXV Collector's edition: 200

Shipping is extra and since these are fragile items I wouldn't recommend going cheap on shipping.

--------------------------------------- US SNES + AV Famicom -------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to get rid of these fast hence the prices. Both bought from user @Marmotta some time ago.

1) US SNES with Super CIC, IGR and component output. Has some discolouration around the ports and a small chip at the back. Check pictures. No PSU (you will need an 110V PSU for this), no pads. 85 shipped within the UK.

2) AV Famicom: Some discolouration (check pictures) Can also throw in a dogbone controller (not pictured). 60 shipped within the UK

Pictures:

US SNES pictures:

AV Famicom pictures:

Last edited by DaytimeDreamer; 18-03-2018 at 12:32 PM.

pm'd you a couple times about games, no reply, not sure if your getting them (inbox full?)
    LMK.

Quote Originally Posted by beecee View Post
    pm'd you a couple times about games, no reply, not sure if your getting them (inbox full?)
    LMK.
    Been crazy the last couple of days. Checking now

SOLD Rez to @beecee

Adding these:

Decided to let these go because I'm never going to have the opportunity to use/unbox/display them.

Both of them are brand new. The Witcher 3 I've never even taken it out of the box, for FFXV I just checked the contents when it arrived, it's also brand new, never used.

Both for the PS4:

Witcher 3 Collectors edition: 180
    FFXV Collector's edition: 200

Shipping is extra and since these are fragile items I wouldn't recommend going cheap on shipping.

Adding these:

Want to get rid of these fast hence the prices. Both bought from user @Marmotta some time ago.

1) US SNES with Super CIC, IGR and component output. Has some discolouration around the ports and a small chip at the back. Check pictures. No PSU (you will need an 110V PSU for this), no pads. 85 shipped within the UK.

2) AV Famicom: Some discolouration (check pictures) Can also throw in a dogbone controller (not pictured). 60 shipped within the UK

Pictures:

US SNES pictures:

AV Famicom pictures: