User Tag List

PS4 LRG /Collectors - Arcade PCBs/Neo Geo AES/CMVS

Prices don't include shipping. Payment via PPG or BT or we can go with normal paypal payment but you must pay the fees.

------------------------------------------- Neo Geo AES-----------------------------------------------

Pics will be added later this coming week.

Original Japanese Ninja Master's AES. There is a bit of a sunfade on the spine (nothing major) but everything else is in top condition. I know this is an original NM since I know the previous owners. Can't be bothered to open the cart and possibly destroying it but you are welcome to come by and open it and check it for yourselfs. Asking price = 1600

Original Japanese Top Hunter AES. Bought from Colin 3-4 years ago. Asking price 450

Original Japanese Double Dragon AES. Asking price 350

-------------------------------------------2 slot CMVS-----------------------------------------------

2 slot CMVS for sale. Has a Unibios 4.0 registered with Razoola, 9 pin RGB din connection at the back with high quality RGB cable, stereo out and the casing is painted black. There are 3 chips in the painting which go unnoticed under normal lightning. I've taken pictures under room light to show these. They look way worse in the photos compared to what they look in person.

Asking price: 380 360 + shipping.

Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/Ii5ur6F

------------------------------------------- PS4 Limited Run Games -------------------------------------------------------------

Some PS4 LRG for sale. All games are sealed apart from Neurovoider which is also new, I just had to remove the protective cover because it was half-torn when I got it. There are some other limited releases as well such as Retro City Rampage DX and Rez Infinite. Again, sealed.

Crawl PS4 = 35
    Claire Extended Cut = 40
    Lawbreakers = 30
    Lone Survivor= 30

Stealth Inc Ultimate Edition = 35
    Dear Esther: Landmark Edition = 30
    Pang = 30
    Astebreed = 55
    Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae = 30
    Super Gunworld 2 = 35
    N++ = 35
    Neurovoider = 30
    The Bunker = 30
    Wonder Boy = 50
    DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE = 35

Flinthook = 35
    Runner2 = 35
    Strafe = 60
    Retro City Rampage DX = 55

------------------------------------------- Collector's Edition --- PS4 -------------------------------------------------------------

PS4 The Witcher 3 Collector's + FFXV Collector's editions, both new.

Both of them are brand new. The Witcher 3 I've never even taken it out of the box, for FFXV I just checked the contents when it arrived, it's also brand new, never used.

Both for the PS4:

Witcher 3 Collectors edition: 180
    FFXV Collector's edition: 200

Shipping is extra and since these are fragile items I wouldn't recommend going cheap on shipping.

SOLD Items:

--------------------------------------- US SNES + AV Famicom -------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to get rid of these fast hence the prices. Both bought from user @Marmotta some time ago.

1) US SNES with Super CIC, IGR and component output. Has some discolouration around the ports and a small chip at the back. Check pictures. No PSU (you will need an 110V PSU for this), no pads. 85 shipped within the UK.

2) AV Famicom: Some discolouration (check pictures) Can also throw in a dogbone controller (not pictured). 60 shipped within the UK

Pictures:

US SNES pictures:

https://postimg.org/gallery/3h1nallfg/

AV Famicom pictures:

https://postimg.org/gallery/13tehzf7g/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS4 LRG:

Cursed Castilla PS4 = 90 SOLD
    Oceanhorn PS4 = 40
    SOLD
    Shadow Complex = 40 SOLD
    One Way Heroics = 30 SOLD
    Oxenfree = 35 SOLD
    Jotun = 35 SOLD
    Rez Infinite = 45 SOLD to @beecee

-----------------------------------------Megadrive Classics (code only)-----------------------------------

2 digital codes for the Xbox One: 12 each.

Last edited by DaytimeDreamer; 17-08-2018 at 06:51 PM.

pm'd you a couple times about games, no reply, not sure if your getting them (inbox full?)
    LMK.

Quote Originally Posted by beecee View Post
    pm'd you a couple times about games, no reply, not sure if your getting them (inbox full?)
    LMK.
    Been crazy the last couple of days. Checking now

SOLD Rez to @beecee

Adding these:

Decided to let these go because I'm never going to have the opportunity to use/unbox/display them.

Both of them are brand new. The Witcher 3 I've never even taken it out of the box, for FFXV I just checked the contents when it arrived, it's also brand new, never used.

Both for the PS4:

Witcher 3 Collectors edition: 180
    FFXV Collector's edition: 200

Shipping is extra and since these are fragile items I wouldn't recommend going cheap on shipping.

Adding these:

Want to get rid of these fast hence the prices. Both bought from user @Marmotta some time ago.

1) US SNES with Super CIC, IGR and component output. Has some discolouration around the ports and a small chip at the back. Check pictures. No PSU (you will need an 110V PSU for this), no pads. 85 shipped within the UK.

2) AV Famicom: Some discolouration (check pictures) Can also throw in a dogbone controller (not pictured). 60 shipped within the UK

Pictures:

US SNES pictures:

AV Famicom pictures:

Adding this:

-----------------------------------------Megadrive Classics (code only)-----------------------------------

I'll have a MD classic code, if one is still available please.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytimeDreamer View Post
    Adding this:

Both codes sold. Adding Neo Geo AES games:

Original Japanese Ninja Master's AES. There is a bit of a sunfade on the spine (nothing major) but everything else is in top condition. I know this is an original NM since I know the previous owners. Can't be bothered to open the cart and possibly destroying it but you are welcome to come by and open it and check it for yourselfs. Asking price = 1600

Original Japanese Top Hunter AES. Bought from Colin 3-4 years ago. Asking price 450

Original Japanese Double Dragon AES. Asking price 350

Adding a 2 slot CMVS for sale. Has a Unibios 4.0 registered with Razoola, 9 pin RGB din connection at the back with high quality RGB cable, stereo out and the casing is painted black. There are 3 chips in the painting which go unnoticed under normal lightning. I've taken pictures under room light to show these. They look way worse in the photos compared to what they look in person.

Asking price: 380 + shipping.

Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/Ii5ur6F