User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Started this up and it looks... lovely. The visual improvement is huge on the original release and it feels so faithful to that game despite the amount of work that's been done to it. Man, it's easy though. Started it on Normal and I'm 1hr 15m in with beast seven next to fall.

I've moved house so haven't been on this for a while. Did 3 more last night in an hour and they are starting to become a bit copy-paste. The first few are genuinely brilliant to fight, the very first especially. It doesn't get any harder, either. Easier, if anything. I like it but don't see the point in time attacking them as there are too many variables for a slightly better time to be more than luck in some cases. An enjoyable few hours, but that's it. I don't understand the classic status of this (Last Guardian is better).

At the time the big beasts were something special, not so much today. Regardless, I'll always love the game for the atmosphere alone. New Ico pls!

Quote Originally Posted by H-Man View Post
    At the time the big beasts were something special, not so much today. Regardless, I'll always love the game for the atmosphere alone. New Ico pls!
    I think I expected them to get bigger and harder to climb. They have become smaller! much, much smaller with simple mechanics to mount and kill.