Analogue Super Nt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
    SFX and SF2 has been in unofficially for a few weeks now.

SA-1 plays Kirby, Super Mario RPG etc.
    Really? So I can now play Star Fox 2 on my Analogue Super NT? Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      Really? So I can now play Star Fox 2 on my Analogue Super NT? Nice!
      Yep can.

Comment

When does one think the Analog converter will be released? To use scart instead of hdmi.

Comment

Now the SD2SNES supports SA-1. Beta release but it’s awesome. Super Mario RPG, both Kirby games and Parodius all run great.

Comment

SD2SNES now has save state support.

Comment

After a 3 month wait since putting my order in my Super NT has finally arrived. I love it and its by far the best way to play snes games. Seriously the quality is what you would expect from Nintendo if they released a mordern snes.

Once ive got an SD2SNES I can see this being my most played gaming system for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                I love it and its by far the best way to play snes games.
                Just curious to know, even better than an actual SNES with RGB CRT? Or best way outside of genuine hardware?

Comment

Got to be the latter I imagine. I have an OSSC and a DVDO Edge that I can put it through and my SNES still looks better and is more enjoyable to play on my 14" Amiga monitor :-)

Comment

Keep looking at these, only thing stopping me is i'm unsure whether it'd actually look any better than my 1chip and XRGB Mini. Very tempted to order one to find out though.

Comment

Is the RGB adapter still coming for these?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                        Keep looking at these, only thing stopping me is i'm unsure whether it'd actually look any better than my 1chip and XRGB Mini. Very tempted to order one to find out though.
                        I have this setup too, and the NT is better. Less hassle aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                          After a 3 month wait since putting my order in my Super NT has finally arrived. I love it and its by far the best way to play snes games. Seriously the quality is what you would expect from Nintendo if they released a mordern snes.

Once ive got an SD2SNES I can see this being my most played gaming system for the foreseeable future.
                          Don't think you would need an sd2snes, as I'm sure you can play all the games from the sd card slot.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                            Don't think you would need an sd2snes, as I'm sure you can play all the games from the sd card slot.
                            SA-1, SFX, SFX2, MSU-1 and savestates...

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                              Theres not a huge amount of difference but imo the Super NT is slightly better. The main advantage to the Super NT is the simplicity of it, you just plug it directly to your TV via HDMI and thats it, you dont need to worry about which model SNES you need, which RGB cables are the best etc plus it takes up less space and there are less cables. Anyone who wants to play SNES games on a modern TV this is by far the best and easiest option.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                                Just curious to know, even better than an actual SNES with RGB CRT? Or best way outside of genuine hardware?
                                If you're a purist plus have the space and access to one, then a properly calibrated CRT/PVM + original SNES would be better for you. But if you dont want to go through all the hassle and just want to play snes games on your existing HD/4K TV then the Super NT is the way to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X