No announcement yet.

Analogue Super Nt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The scarcity factor is also strong here. It's unknown how many are going to be produced.

I'm really invested in preserving the SNES within my own little gaming ecosystem here. Granted this BVM isn't going to last forever, and when it does finally bite the dust it's likely going to be impossible to replace it - at that point the 1chip is going to be useless without an OSSC.

I'm definitely going to have to either go with an SD2SNES or an NT, and I'm not seeing much value out of the former once the NT analogue video-out adapter is ready.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
      Granted this BVM isn't going to last forever, and when it does finally bite the dust it's likely going to be impossible to replace it
      No chance of sneaking a backup unit in past the wife, dave? Surely you could hide it in the same spot as your copies of razzle and readers wives ;-)

Comment

You're not going to last forever either Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
          Surely you could hide it in the same spot as your copies of razzle and readers wives ;-)
          I've gone digital there, even.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
            I've gone digital there, even.
            PDF! PDF! PDF! Yeeeeeah!

Comment

Not to mention, buying one will support the concept and make other FPGA consoles a reality.

Comment

Just to think if Mike Kennedy was more sensible this could have been what the Retro Vgs/ Coleco chameleon could have been

Comment

The SD2SNES got an unofficial firmware today. Super FX games now work!

Comment

Quick shoutout the the Analogue guys. I sent them some videos of really small but annoying issues with a couple of games and they said they will patch them in the next firmware. Now that's customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                      The SD2SNES got an unofficial firmware today. Super FX games now work!
                      Very impressive work. I think I’ll get another SD card to test the beta firmware and the SuperFX games. I’m amazed Star Fox 2 is working already.

Comment

This is great, playing the SNES Mini version of Star Fox 2 on my SFC!

Comment

The MSU1 patch for Soulblazer just dropped aswell. Happy days.

Comment

SD2SNES now has SA-1 support.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Should be released soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                              SD2SNES now has SA-1 support.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Should be released soon.
                              Excellent!! Not that I really give a crap about Megaman games but this also means it's possible we'll see SFX and SFX2 support in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                                Excellent!! Not that I really give a crap about Megaman games but this also means it's possible we'll see SFX and SFX2 support in the future.
                                SFX and SF2 has been in unofficially for a few weeks now.

SA-1 plays Kirby, Super Mario RPG etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X