No announcement yet.

Ridge Racer 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I quite like them too. Really the PSP versions worked in just about every way for me.

Comment

Nothing against the PSP version, just think it would be a missed opportunity to continue on with that style. Would love a celebration remix of everything great all brought together.
      Last edited by hudson; 10-02-2018, 08:58.

Comment

Although the RR7 handling didn't click with me, I also would welcome some arcade style racing.

Personally, I think Burnout 2 is my fave racer.

Comment

I don't just want the first game repackaged, I do want a new game but I'd like to see more of the spirit of the original running through it, which I feel was lost along the way. I've enjoyed pretty much all of the numbered games, up to and including 7 so very excited at the prospect of 8 ... really hope it happens. And it's good.

Comment

The DNA of the first, PSP and 7 all in one big melting pot. If it was Switch exclusive (which I really hope it isn't) I think the colourful style of the original updated would be likely. I just rebought 7 recently and it's still god like.

Comment

Where the hell is my RR7?

Comment

Did you lend it to that guy and forget to get it back?

Comment

I have a habit of doing that, but I haven't forgotten I have some of [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION]'s games
                  #driftingofftopic

Comment

I see what you did there

Comment

Thanks, we don't normally do subtle round here!

Comment

The only thing I didn't really like about RR7 was the music. I much preferred the smooth house stylings of R4.

Comment

It's Rotterdam Nation time

Comment

Stuff like Disco Ball and Night Stream from the PSP games too.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                              No shopping trolley when you start to unlock the faster versions and hit the nitro button in a corner.....
                              I think I did unlock some of the motors before getting rid of the game, put around 10 hours into it and it just didn't hit the spot for me.

Comment

Oh...now this would make me buy a switch!
                                It needs to be fat and Arcadey! Cartoonish car designs with colourful decals.

Comment

Working...
                                X