No announcement yet.

Xbox Game Pass - £3 a month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've gone from wanting to give them a year of cash to nothing.

Comment

I didn’t get the offer too, apparently it is “targeted”

Comment

I hate that kind of thing. It's the kind of thing that'd make me sell the entire platform. Not specifically because it's Microsoft either, just in general. It's like special offers for new customers and stuff.

I haven't had live gold for years. You can bet your life I'd get the 3 quid offer.

Comment

Yeah it is annoying.
          I imagine similar offers will be fairly regular, so hopefully I can do something like this another time.

Comment

Targeted offers never make sense. Those who randomly qualify think 'great' then buy it and don't think much else of it but those who are skipped out of it are needlessly royally wound up. Especially when they won't say how it's targeted, just makes the whole thing murky.
            Well, sack it. I'l spend a similar amount on Forza Horizon 4 later this year and at this rate it'll be all MS makes off me anyway

Comment

Flip knows why i got it, my pile of shame stacked up would be higher than Nakatomi Plaza, and i've had Gold for 12 years. Seems entirely random, bizarrely.

Comment

I have the offer showing too. Tempted to get it with the stacking opportunity. Seems good value as MS recently announced that all first party games would go on the service.

Comment

Working...
                X