TV recommendation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't go wrong with a Sony
    Personally I wouldn't touch an LG or Phillips, too many of their products have broken for me in the past.

Comment

I have always bought Sony TVs, but recently picked up an LG set for my wife's front room, very impressed with it, we needed a TV with built in free-sat so couldn't go with the equivalent Sony model, but this turned out to be excellent, and comes with the web-os remote which makes using the built in Prime or Netflix apps super easy as it acts kind of like a Wiimote, which makes me jealous as the interface on my Sony is so clunky:

LG 43UJ750V 43"

We got it from Very as they sent us a 20% off voucher so paid just under £400 quid, plus the delivery.. but I have seen it for similar prices since then..

Comment

Thanks all for the input.

Comment

May as well bump this thread.

Any good resources for TV reviews? Specifically I'm looking for something about 24-27 inches and 1080p that's good for gaming/blu-ray watching.

Comment

HDTV Test is my go to, although not sure they often review TVs in that size bracket. Vincent Teoh really knows his stuff. Lyris used to write a lot of the articles on there.

Comment

Might just be me but the site appears to be broken.

Comment

Working...
              X