No announcement yet.

x68000 Thread - Now with MIDI!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent hours today, trying to get a SCSI2SD working, and no luck. Sodding thing! VGA cable was fine though

Comment

Yes! Just got the SCSI2SD working!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        Yes! Just got the SCSI2SD working!
        Nice! Planning to get one of those for my CPS3 once I get my supergun going.

Comment

The legendary Bonanza Bros running from SCSI2SD on my XVI at 16mhz.

Comment

A charming night time flight sim called The Cockpit. It's like the landing games on the Krypton Factor.

Comment

MDX - a kind of tracker file for the x68000, which uses the x68000 hardware.

Comment

Strider!!

Comment

Super Street Fighter II Attract Mode

Comment

I am so impressed with this thread and the work you did - to keep taking biggest risks with old and expensive hardware, learning what to do and how to do it as you went. Hats off to you peebs!

Comment

Too right, well done pebbles.

Comment

Cheers guys! I had the mentally of well, its already broken so I can't make it any worse. And you won't learn if you don't try! Thankfully it paid off, otherwise it would of made a fancy case for a pi or something

Comment

I want to get my Amiga 4000 out of storage and recap it myself but I'm convinced I kill it or myself!

Comment

Yes well done Chobbles.

I’ve seen these machines and they are most agreeable beasts.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                              I want to get my Amiga 4000 out of storage and recap it myself but I'm convinced I kill it or myself!
                              The secret is a good iron, and a decent desoldering pump

Comment

Inspiring thread to say the least. I'd never heard of this machine before but it seems to be Japans Amiga in all senses of the word except that it was immensely specced for the time and had some nigh on perfect looking ports. Beautiful looking case design though.

Comment

Working...
                                X