No announcement yet.

Xbox One: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this would be a cheap way of getting some PUBG action. How bad is it?

Crackdown too.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
      I thought this would be a cheap way of getting some PUBG action. How bad is it?

Crackdown too.
      The mobile version is great and probably the most optimised version, as you would expect from Dreamcast-level visuals.

Comment

I've played it Dave. It is brilliant. Starting to do a Phil Collins in paradise here and think twice.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Sony don’t allow user created mods in PS4 games that’s why. Which of course all the best ones for Skyrim are user created.
          Fallout 4 has them.

Comment

Help me out guys.

5 or more reasons for me to get a One. Bare in mind I have a PS4. I'm looking to open my options. But yeah PUBG and possibly Sea of Thieves and Crackdown again

Comment

Help me out guys.

5 or more reasons for me to get a One. Bare in mind I have a PS4. I'm looking to open my options. But yeah PUBG and possibly Sea of Thieves and Crackdown again
              Cuphead
              Rare Replay
              TV

I can't think of a fifth. Sorry.

Comment

The fact I ain't got a 4k TV makes that a list of two. I got gas for PUBG. A poorly optimised game, but I game I know I'd love regardless of the blemishes.

Comment

Help me out guys.

Sunset Overdrive
                  Cuphead
                  Ashen

Forza Horizon 3
                  Ori and the Blind Forest
                  Ori and the Will of the Wisps
                  State of Decay 2

Also, Imagine this will be right up your street
                  The last Night

Below is finally due this year too

Game pass is super great value just to have a huge selection of games to play (bare in mind that Crackdown, State of Decay, Sea of thieves and all future 1st party titles launch on there)

Backwards compatibility is nice way to play some games youve missed and you get 4 games "free" with your xbox live subscription each month, so you never have a shortage of things to play.

Of course there is Halo 5 and the Gears games too if you are into that (both on game pass also)
                  Last edited by EvilBoris; 28-03-2018, 18:58.

Comment

great case Boris. Cheers. How much for the games pass?

Do we reckon there's life in the old dog yet and what goodies on the horizon?

Comment

There is a spring sale on right now so Cuphead, Crackdown etc... are all discounted so no better time to jump in.

PUBG is fun on Xbox X. Yeah it's unoptimised but they've obviously taken the PC and ported it across. On mobile it's a completely different game and I'm sorry but while it's fun it's still touch screen only with no official controller support. Give the developer more time, they have stated they are now focusing on getting it running great on Xbox.

You've always got Fortnite as backup, which is 4k 60 and free. Amongst other games of course.

Edit: https://majornelson.com/2018/03/27/t...-starts-today/

Comment

Cheers for the help guys. Yeah agree on the PUBG controls. It's not great b it still, it's an impressive feat. I'd love Fortnite to get rid of the building aspect

Comment

great case Boris. Cheers. How much for the games pass?

Do we reckon there's life in the old dog yet and what goodies on the horizon?
                          £7.99 a month.

A bunch of those games I listed there are not out yet

Comment

Is game pass a stream of the game or are you allowed to download any of the games featured?

Comment

It's just a membership code. So you'll still be downloading the full game.

I think I've got a game pass code somewhere from when I bought my Scorpio edition. I'll check how long it's for and flick it over to you. I think it's a month but not sure as I only looked at it on day one and threw it back in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                                but while it's fun it's still touch screen only
                                There are gyro controls too which are superior for scope aiming.

Comment

Working...
                                X