Xbox One: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nonny View Post
    It's just a membership code. So you'll still be downloading the full game.

I think I've got a game pass code somewhere from when I bought my Scorpio edition. I'll check how long it's for and flick it over to you. I think it's a month but not sure as I only looked at it on day one and threw it back in the box.
    That would be cool. Thank you.

Comment

In terms of exclusives going forward it seems mostly tied to the known entities:

-Forza Horizon 4
      -Forza Motorsport 8
      -Halo 6
      -Crackdown 3
      -Gears of War 5

All likely, then there's rumoured stuff like the second Rare project and possibly Fable 4. It's possibly more looking back at what you can play than looking forward given you have a PS4 already and this gen is sliding more into its sunset years.

Comment

Anyone here playing PUBG and or Sea of Thieves on Xbox One? There's no First Play threads

Comment

I think there were some impressions in the Sea of Thieves news thread, though the PUBG thread was lost in the Purge. From what I can gather they've made the framerate more consistent than at launch though it's still hovering in the 20's

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
            Anyone here playing PUBG and or Sea of Thieves on Xbox One? There's no First Play threads
            I'm on Sea of Thieves, I think the PUBG thread was lost in the purge.

Add me EvilBoris GX

Comment

Collecting my One S after work. Got Console with PUBG, Forza 7 and Far Cry 5 for £229.99 from Argos. Decent!

Comment

Same tag as PSN, @hicks:
                QualityChimp

Add me for when we ever have the same game at the same time again!

Comment

I look forward to being same day same game brothers.

Comment

Feel free to add me as well Xbox GT is Mr Delabee.
                    I’m normally mulling about, usually alongside Boris, feel free to join for a chicken dinner attempt.

Comment

COD4 is now on the backward compatibility list... And currently discounted.

Comment

Added you guys. Was about 2:30am when I finally got set up (working late).

First impressions: Lovely looking console. Front-end a bit of a mess. I think I'm making more sense of it now I've set up pins.

Turned the vibration off on the controller as it was hideous lol. Could have been a poor decision by PUBG devs to have it go nuts when you are dying. That game is a mess to be fair and I didnt try any other games.

PUBG. It is a mess. Frame rates are just unacceptable. That said, I still had fun. Goodness knows how they're going to save this game. Surely a refactor is required instead of turd polishing patches? I hope they can sort it.

I'll be trying Sea of Thieves tonight. I also downloaded State of Decay (Any good?) and Crackdown.

Add me: Hudson 303

Comment

Must be the game as the hepatic feedback is great in Forza 7

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                            Must be the game as the hepatic feedback is great in Forza 7
                            Yes, make sure you turn it on for Forza, that uses haptics properly and not as a crazy rumble.

It's really rubbish in PUBG, it just buzzes (it sounds like a duck when you are playing with others)

Comment

quick dumb question. Can you charge the pad using USB instead of using batteries ...?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                                quick dumb question. Can you charge the pad using USB instead of using batteries ...?
                                With a play and charge kit, yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X