Jurassic Park VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jurassic Park VI

So weird that after the franchise coasted to a stop with the third film we're already here with the number of entries having doubled.

Universal Pictures seem to be very confident in this summer’s “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom,” so much so that a third film in the series – a sixth overall in the “Jurassic Park” franchise – has been set for a June 11th 2021 release. Additionally, Emily Carmichael (“Pacific Rim Uprising”) has been set to join Colin […]

The film, broadly referred to as Jurassic World 3 for now, has been given a release date of 11 June 2021. The writer of Pacific Rim: Uprising will be helping Trevorrow to write up the script for the new trilogy closer.

I'd like to firstly watch and see if Lost Kingdom will be any good. The trailer presents it as darker and more horrifying than Jurassic World which could be a good thing but I'm not sure its showing me much new beyond 'dinosaurs are dangerous, don't underestimate them, oh look the raptor that Owen raised has returned' and so on.

Chances are it'll make a large amount of money for the studio though. Hopefully it'll be a good film too though.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      I'd like to firstly watch and see if Lost Kingdom will be any good.
      You'll have about three years in which to do that so no worries there

Comment

Working...
      X