No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of VR love which is promising and indicates continued support for the machine into PS5 I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      EDIT: Scratch that. It'll be the release date for ****ing DREAMS won't it?!
      Wow! Is that the slightly more risque version of dreams?

I imagine that'll sell really well!

Comment

#BringBackKevinButler

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          Dreams does sound like it's getting close to release but, though I may be wrong and they also might not need one with RDR2 incoming, Sony seems to be without a key AAA Xmas big hitter so I could potentially see LoU2 being that E3 big announcement
          Sony do seem to let 3rd parties do the work at Xmas and save their games for Q1 & WE.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              Hehehe. Always makes me chuckle.

Comment

Death Stranding gameplay, might just make it out before the end of PS4

Comment

I was hoping that they’d have a few big surprises , kind of disappointing. Still don’t believe Kojimas folly will make this gen

Comment

That was a weird show. Nioh2 was the only unexpected one

Comment

The games all looked great, some really impressive stuff. It was just the handling of the presentation that was all over the shop and far too much talking.

There are some really good stuff coming to the One and PS4, just a shame so much of the games is for 2019; That is going to be one expensive year for games by the looks of things

Comment

TLOU2 did look incredible, the graphics all round were mindblowing.

Comment

Sony have made the mainstream media about the 'Fortnite' issue:

https://BBC News: Sony faces growing Fortnite backlash at E3

I kind of agree with Jim Sterling. Whilst this shouldn't be an issue, at the same time there should have been a response BEFORE Fortnite was even released on the Switch. Anyway good to see all the bad publicity and consumer backlash. They deserve it.

EDIT: Ex-CEO Kaz Hirai's response

Today we revealed another big console exclusive: your Fortnite account.
                          Last edited by Digfox; 14-06-2018, 11:07.

Comment

I like the Irony of SONY getting a bit of backlash over an 'Always' Online game

Comment

At the very least the inability to do 'place shifting' between certain devices will attract more and more criticism, I think. Reminds me of the criticism Nintendo took when they didn't really have an account system that allowed you to transfer your purchased digital content.

It's particularly more noticeable in an era of so many GaaS/Live services.

Comment

Working...
                              X