• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange and blue looks nice

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
      Orange and blue looks nice
      Yes, it does. Although I think that's because it reminds me of the Chicago Bears. Which is not a bad thing.

Comment

Must admit I’m quite feeling the Berry Blue as it’s so different... I’d want to see it in person though.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          Wow, impressive. The big companies don’t usually bother making the tacky knock off looking controllers themselves to save the Chinese lucky dragon company ltd the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
            Must admit I’m quite feeling the Berry Blue as it’s so different... I’d want to see it in person though.
            Yeah. The purple doesn't looks like somebody has messed around with the image colours.

Comment

That orange and blue has been knocking around for a while in some territories, my mate got one from Amazon Spain last year I think.

Comment

Dark Souls Trilogy coming to PlayStation and One in October.

The critically-acclaimed Dark Souls series is getting a three-disc bundle release for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later this year. Dark Souls Trilogy will include the remastered original, Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin and Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition. Publisher Bandai Namco is promising "all DLC content" too, making this a pretty definitive collection for fans of the FromSoftware franchise. It's an obvious move, though one that could rile some players — Dark Souls: Remastered was only released for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC in May, and the Switch version comes out on October 19th, the same day as Dark Souls Trilogy.

Comment

Bandai Namco is very timely with some stuff.

Comment

Just give us a Demons Souls full remake already with 60fps and shiny shiny updated textures etc.

Stands there with wad of money in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      That orange and blue has been knocking around for a while in some territories, my mate got one from Amazon Spain last year I think.
                      I read on the 'era forums that it was a re-release for NA.

Comment

videogameimports.com flipping those limited edition PS4's for £900 each.

Comment

Scum.

Comment

I've just received dispatch confirmation from a preorder I placed but was unsure would amount to anything. I guess the demand wasn't as fierce in Portugal.

I'm joining the current gen! Yay, I guess...

Comment

You mean you’re actually going to take it out of the box and use it! Sacrilege...

Seriously though, you’re probably one of the few

Comment

Picking up my pad tomorrow from my nearest Smyth's Toys.

Maybe I'll be my usual, weak self and buy the console if they have one available.

Comment

Working...
                                X