No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony deserves that criticism, it's come up every time they've blocked cross play and it was only a matter of time until a big enough game hit that dragged them properly into the limelight on it. The fact they never address it properly, especially when it revolves around something as minor as accessing your account is daft, brought it on themselves.

Comment

Can't help but think MS would have done the same if they have a 40 million userbase lead. I don't see any reason why SONY looks to block the PC player though..

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
        I don't see any reason why SONY looks to block the PC player though..
        I don't think they do. In that your PS4 and PC purchases in Fortnite are carried over and you can cross-play with PC players amongst other platform's players.

That being said this locking you out of your entire Epic account on Switch and then forcing you to play on another profile, is the really bad bit. Judging from older Reddit threads it's the same if you try to play on Xbox Fortnite with a PS4 account linked to your account (link).

People have mentioned games like Elite Dangerous and how that handles Xbox and PC players. But to be fair any purchases on my PC Frontier account haven't carried over to my Xbox game. Also games like Warframe and ESO treat each platform as entirely separate entities. I guess it might be tied to the limitation of the purchases and royalties on each network. But even so these are things we should be looking to eradicate or improve in the future imo.

Comment

Anyone play kingdom hearts?

Whats the difference between 2.5 and 2.8? I aint played them since the PS2 days!

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5982398?rec=PDP[6847810]:bottomSlider:P1:OHAT:alternative:5982398:5OSDNwyG tuBKuFqFEYVd

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6847810?rec=PDP[5982398]:bottomSlider:P1:OHAT:alternative:6847810:Ogp6T1Ui DA9GVxP4W8WK

Comment

Ah, Kingdom Hearts. Everything post KH1 and 2 is why my hype for KH3 is stone cold right now.

Comment

Stop the b******t industry. If it’s not even been started, don’t bother even mentioning it’s existence.

Turns out ff7 remake has only JUST moved beyond concept stage. FFS.

Comment

*awaits the same revelation in regards to Shenmue III*

Get em, Murder Ryo:

Comment

There's screenshots and a pre-existing game, how can it be at concepting still?... oh yeah, it's Square.

Three years into PS5 then.

Comment

Fake Kaz turns out to be a Scouser from Manchester all along

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      Ugly looking Days of Play PS4 Slim incoming

I have one and it's actually the best looking console I've ever had. Pictures don't do it any justice.

Comment

Downloads coming to PSNow it seems

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                          I have one and it's actually the best looking console I've ever had. Pictures don't do it any justice.
                          Real life sexy pics please.

Like “Readers PlayStations”

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post

Yeah, snap it on the bonnet of an XR2 on a country lane.

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post

Comment

I like the blue colour and the shine of it... But the gold playstation markings ruin it.

Comment

Working...
                                X