User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I'm 42 so I should find the Atari 2600 & 5200 fun but I don't. They're bollocks to me. I also couldn't care less about the NES but I like the Master System. I beleive it's all about what you had as a kid rather than a machines age.

The Wii and Jaguar both horrible consoles that for the time (and now) were a waste of time and money
    Last edited by Team Andromeda; 27-02-2018 at 06:23 AM.

Agree on 2600 i imagine thats gonna be a popular choice here as it even gets sonned by coleco etc....i could only play Solaris on it now but that was a good looking game anyway.

Also og hanhelds, id like to get into gameboy and game gear etc but the screens are unbearable now without mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    I'm 42 so I should find the Atari 2600 & 5200 fun but I don't. They're bollocks to me. I also couldn't care less about the NES but I like the Master System. I beleive it's all about what you had as a kid rather than a machines age.
    Same age as me and I also prefer the Master System to the NES. The NES feels like it’s half a generation behind the MS. I do own an AV Fami though and there are some decent games on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Baseley09 View Post

Also og hanhelds, id like to get into gameboy and game gear etc but the screens are unbearable now without mods.
    The McWill screen mod for the GG transforms it into something worth owning. The looks I get on the train when I have the GG out.

Quote Originally Posted by CMcK View Post
    The McWill screen mod for the GG transforms it into something worth owning. The looks I get on the train when I have the GG out.
    That looks fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaki Matar View Post
    I accidentally liked this post You have your reasons of course, but for me:

Gamecube has some of the best Mario Party games, so I've been playing that a lot this year, with the family. Replayed Luigi's Mansion which has aged very nicely - I think it's still better than the sequel.

SNES, I can never get bored of this system - if I had to choose one console, it would be the SNES. Such a wonderful library.
    I don't do Mario, or any of his mates.

I got the SNES after the Amiga, perhaps I would have been better going Megadrive? Anyway the only game I really liked was Rock n Roll Racing.
    I didn't have a vast collection simply because everything I tried didn't grab me.

Gamecube was a similar venture after the DC with a similar outcome, no decent driving games for example. Only games I liked here were Pikmin and Soul Calibur.
    After three months I sold it and got an Xbox, much better due to Project Gotham 2, Halo, XSN sports, Dead or Alive (beat & beach), Panzer Dragoon etc etc.
    Soul Calibur on the Xbox was lightening quick to load which led to one slightly poorer experience, the Gamecube version had a decent amount of time to taunt due to longer loading whereas it was impossible on the Xbox as no sooner had the taunt screen appeared you were fighting.
    Last edited by Anpanman; 27-02-2018 at 02:38 PM.

N64. Nothing on there I need to play.

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    N64.
    I really need to sell mine.
    This ^^^

Really fail to see why it appeals to so many
    At the time I thought it was good enough to buy & games for but over the years it just dulled & lost all it's lustre
    Only redeeming games for me are the WWF & WCW titles these still haven't been bettered by any wrestling game since
    I would rather go back to a 3DO then play this again

Like you I definitely need to sell it

Neil