X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    Anything by SEGA.
    *woosh big Golden Axe boss sledge hammer through spiddletons favourite CRT*

The older I get, the more I hate threads like this, and the if you could pick one game type.

On a side note I actually find the 2600 hasn't aged as much relative to other machines. It's still very colourful and moves like lightning, compared to the early 3d consoles with sluggish games.

Comment

Saturn - prices are riddonk!!

Comment

Road rash is on the PS1, as is starblade, return fire is OK I suppose but no system seller, and also on PS1, street fighter is poor, no six button action there as far as I know.
        Last edited by beecee; 27-02-2018, 17:58.

Comment

And PO’ed. And Icebreaker and it’s sequel. Games I sank FAR too much time into. And the EA Sports games were great too.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
            And PO’ed. And Icebreaker and it’s sequel. Games I sank FAR too much time into. And the EA Sports games were great too.
            Yes you also have gems like Killing Time, StarControl II, Star Fighter Way of the Warrior (love the game and the music) . 3DO was a fab system, that was way ahead of its time. Still love it to this day.

Comment

Rattling of games that do nowt fir me, 3do stank as far as I'm concerned, glad I only got stung once, when it was mega cheap, no way I will go back to that, system.

Comment

Lol, ahead of its time, maybe it was. doomed from the start, from the way its licenceing was done, with no way to effectively get development money back, too expensive for the time.

Comment

Six button stick readily available for street fighter and a good Sam showdown as well. No issues with you not liking the system, but to say there isn't one good game on it is a bit crazy in my opinion pal.

Oh, and slam'n'jam 95 is probably my favourite basketball game.
                  Last edited by Colin; 27-02-2018, 18:14.

Comment

Re read my post Colin, never said there wasn't one good game on it.( none that you could not get on other systems) as for exclusive games, I'm fussy and I could not find any I liked, so got rid.

My second least favorite system ever. ��

I do like road rash, but I liked it better on PS1.
                    Last edited by beecee; 27-02-2018, 18:20.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                      Anything and everything 8bit and earlier.

Neo Geo - tried this and was majorly underwhelmed.
                      3DO - just no good games for this at all, well none you cant get better version on other systems.
                      Jaguar - as above.
                      really?

Comment

Next sentence mate....

Comment

Yup, I read it, and even with that added caveat I still don't agree with you.

Comment

I had it, didn't like it. Like I say the games I remotely liked were available elsewhere, and to keep a system for one or two games I just thought were OK, makes no sense to ME.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                              Lol, ahead of its time, maybe it was. doomed from the start, from the way its licenceing was done, with no way to effectively get development money back, too expensive for the time.
                              Doomed from the start and being expensive are quite different, to saying there are no good games out for it.

Comment

We all have our opinions.

Comment

Working...
                                X