Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post a video of the worst music single/s you bought!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racking my brains as only bought a few singles in my youth then went on to just get albums.

First song that jumps to me was Pato Banton feat. Ranking Roger - Bubbling Hot. Pretty cool song but rather daft. Also it was my sister that got it not me!

Far worse than that was these two -

Smurfs go pop - I've got a little puppy
    The Wombles - Remember your a womble (1998)

Edit - cant get youtube video's to post on here, maybe it's for the best...
    Last edited by Blobcat; 03-03-2018, 23:40.

Comment

I have just realized that the worst music I bought has to be the bone thugs n harmony albums.
      Thought they were good back in the day, but I listened to them recently and, wow, their music is pure garbage, lol
      I suppose you don't notice it when you're young.

Comment

'Thuggish Ruggish Bone' is still aight, tho.

Comment

Two i bought when i was a teen, while i still like them my music tastes have changed quite a bit

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
            'Thuggish Ruggish Bone' is still aight, tho.
            Is it though? is it?

Comment

80s horror movie synths FTW!

Comment

OK I have a few.

The Lost in Space thread reminded me that I had the single for this:

Which in turn reminded me that I had this, which is not so much bad but more of its time...

But that reminded me of this, which is just bad:

Which was on an album of electronica loosely affiliated with Mortal Kombat. That meant I had this...

Which led to me liking Juno Reactor, which led to this:

... but all that led me to Hackers which led me to The Prodigy, so things turned out pretty well overall.

Comment

Another T.U.R.T.L.E. Power buyer here, that summer you just had to!

Comment

Oh god I remembered another awful one.

We were watching some "lost in translation" videos on Youtube discussing and criticising books adapted to films and with the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy movie came up, the rule/ notion of "Just because Alan Rickman is in it doesn't mean it's a good film" came up.

Agreed. Sure, Hitchhikers was ok, good and very bad in many ways. Alan Rickman did his best but the film was worse. I thought out aloud another not-great film he was in...that he voiced...in.

OH GOD he was in Help! I'm a Fish (never saw it ) and I got the bloody single from the movie!

So sorry...had to post...

Comment

I'm gonna be that guy who never bought any crap or embarrassing singles. Honestly don't think I did. However I do own the Travis album; the one that everyone owns. I wasn't immune it seems. I also have a Heart album which some might consider embarrassing but I still like a bit of hair rock now and then.

Comment

I know most folks think Heart are cheese mongers but they can really play. No shame there.

Comment

Working...
                        X