Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post a video of the worst music single/s you bought!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post a video of the worst music single/s you bought!

Of course you were cool in school listening to The Doors, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Nirvana and Bros, but we all have neon shell suit wearing skeletons in our closet (okay I actually have shell suits coz I'm Scouse ).

Let's dig deep and have a laugh at some of your most embarrassing music purchases...

From 1990 when I was 14. Oh dear...

Number 1 for a few weeks in 1994 is this annoying dance floor confuser. Strange buy for me this as I was into Faith No More, Beastie Boys and Beck at the time. Bet I danced to this in a club like a t*t

That's so funny.
    I read the title and thought immediately of my 7" single of Partners in Kryme!

Comment

Bought THIS on US import promo for £1.99 back in the 9-4. I don't even think it's embarrassing, it's a great party rap album:

AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE AN ICEMAN PARTY!

Comment

Nobody will ever top that Doop Doop one so I think that's pretty much the thread done.

Comment

I’m another Partners in Kryme buyer. It’s weird I was 14 at the time and was listening to thrash metal but a big comics fan and I guess I was swept up in Turtle Mania!

Comment

I remember collecting the early gritty Eastman and Laird Ninja Turtle comics. They were so cool.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
              I remember collecting the early gritty Eastman and Laird Ninja Turtle comics. They were so cool.

Along with T.U.R.T.L.E. Power, I also have the first collected Turtles comic.
              We had Turtlemania together, obviously!

Did you see this that I posted the other day?

Comment

I owned the S-Club 7 album, I think called 'Seven'. It had Reach on it.

The odd thing is I was 32 at the time.

Only joking. I was 10.

Comment

*Hovers finger over ban button*

*Aaaaand relax*

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    I owned the S-Club 7 album, I think called 'Seven'. It had Reach on it.
                    My parents bought me that as a Christmas present!!

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] oh nice get. I think I enjoyed that game as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                        Of course you were cool in school listening to The Doors, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Nirvana and Bros, but we all have neon shell suit wearing skeletons in our closet (okay I actually have shell suits coz I'm Scouse ).

Let's dig deep and have a laugh at some of your most embarrassing music purchases...

From 1990 when I was 14. Oh dear...

Number 1 for a few weeks in 1994 is this annoying dance floor confuser. Strange buy for me this as I was into Faith No More, Beastie Boys and Beck at the time. Bet I danced to this in a club like a t*t

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        That's so funny.
                        I read the title and thought immediately of my 7" single of Partners in Kryme!
                        You're both dead to me
                        Turtle Power is amazing

Been trying to wrack my brains for an embarrasing single but I don't really feel embarrased by anything I bought as a lad
                        I bought stuff I loved

I think if I absolutely had to pick one then it is probably this...

Shampoo -Trouble

I still wouldn't say I'm particularly embarrased by it as I bought it on the basis that Shampoo were fit & I had a thing for them both

Neil

Comment

I never said I don't like it!
                          I still remember all the words.
                          I rapped along when they played it at the Radio One Roadshow with Nicky Campbell in Aberystwyth.
                          Sinita also sang!

I also like Shampoo.
                          I like a selection of one-hit wonders!

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                            You're both dead to me
                            Turtle Power is amazing
                            I agree. It may be crap now, but 30 years ago I loved it and I'm not embarrassed about it.
                            I remember buying this on cassette tape too....

Comment

Thing is, my brother bought a lot of the singles already mentioned in this thread...! Hah... mostly escaped so far...
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                              X