Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More than happy with mine

Comment

It's certainly exceeded what I expected it to do and how good I expected it to be. It's not blown away all my issues as yet though, the main ones being:

-I don't rate the Joycons, owning a Pro Controller is 100% the way to go
      -TV mode is alright but a lack of AA hurts the visuals
      -Ports etc are massively overpriced
      -The software line up continues the line of being too slow.

Nintendo themselves have been obviously great and have made the systems line up what it is, it's the lack of worthwhile third party software that has caused the issue and without a Switch model that matches fairly closely the power of its rivals there's no real way around it but the Switch is still a dust-magnet much of the time. Also, no arguing around it, year one has been heavily bolstered by WiiIU projects and it remains a concern as to how consistent Nintendo will be with non-filler titles. We're 25% into 2018 and the silence is becoming deafening. Hopefully they allay those fears soon and don't just lean on Smash or 3D World ports to fill the void.

Comment

I love the switch, I bought it to be a home console, but it's pretty much only ever used in portable mode now, but it's had some good games - I killed Sonic Mania on it and Zelda was amazing. That said, I didn't into Mario for some unknown reason - but I really enjoyed Mario + Rabbids.

All-in-all it's been a really cool system, the portability has been the reason I've used it so much. Definitely a nice companion to a PS4 and PC combo.

Comment

Didn’t bother with it - mario tempted me abit, but it just seems to be endless indie games now (and I can’t even be arsed downloading them when they are free with PSN). If ridge 8 does come out on it, i’ll Definitely get one though.

Comment

Working...
          X