Facebook Selling Groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook Selling Groups

What's everyone's experience with these? I'm thinking of listing my stuff on a few retro groups instead of eBay but i'm not sure if it's worth the hassle.

What's the general etiquette regarding payments? Is PayPal Gift generally accepted or do people prefer to use standard payments with the transaction fee? It feels like games move fast on these groups even though a lot of it's overpriced (imo).

Just interested in everyone's thoughts I guess.

[MENTION=1025]muddy[/MENTION] invited me to a couple a couple of years ago and I bought a good amount of stuff. Payment via PayPal was always the method of payment in my experience. Wouldn't use them to replace eBay but it was nice to have alongside. Was some good princes in the groups I was in too.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      Was some good princes in the groups I was in too.
      I would always recommended buying retro gear off royalty- their stuff is always mint!
      Last edited by endo; 07-03-2018, 16:47.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        Was some good princes in the groups I was in too.
        As long as you weren’t royally screwed by the pricing......

Comment

Very good.

Comment

Awesome thread skills so far peeps.

As for the FB marketplace, I find it very hit and miss. People message you to ask if still available but never respond to your reply because they aren't friends and miss the message in their "not a friend" inbox. OK if they have messenger on their phone.

Comment

A guy sold me a broken One pad, but it's my own fault for ignoring all the warning signs and not walking away.

Comment

When I saw the title I thought Facebook were starting to sell groups of people or animals.

Comment

Working...
                X