No announcement yet.

Terraonion - NeoSD / Super SD System 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine today, my first impressions having played some Dracula-X, Spriggan, Winds of Thunder and Star Parodier are that it's ****ing awesome!
    Last edited by Colin; 17-03-2018, 12:28.

Comment

Finally tested this little device out, after I've also rewired consoles to make room for a new SCART switcher. Works very well, but how do I load CDs?
      I've made a BIN/CUE from a game I own but every time I try to load it I get a "Load Error" from the CD-ROM System screen.

Comment

Have you managed to sort this out mate? Sorry, only just seen your problem.

Comment

No because I haven't really tried anything after posting here :P

Comment

I downloaded all my games rather than rip from my originals. They were all an iso and a cue file which I just put into a folder and put them in the root of the sd card. I think I had to choose a system card too.

Comment

Sent s PM with some info over Luca, should see you sorted.

Comment

Thanks everyone, it's a problem on how I ripped the test game. Apparently BIN/CUE is OK but tracks must be their own different files and not just one big blob.
                Good to know when I have a four-day weekend ahead of me

Comment

What is the RGB output quality like on these?

Anyone have a solution for an arcade stick? I was thinking easiest option might be PS adapter with a PS stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                    The RGB mod I have on the CD-ROM System was a bit more saturated, that's the only difference I can find.

Comment

What do you think now you’re up and running Luca?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post

Anyone have a solution for an arcade stick? I was thinking easiest option might be PS adapter with a PS stick.
                        RGB is super clean on my crt with a decent scart cable.

I use a hori fighting stick multi (which I can use on MD and super Famicom too). The pad is fine for most games tbh though.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                          What do you think now you’re up and running Luca?
                          I quite like this little thing, especially when my CD unit recently died So far it worked flawlessy but I do have some minor complaints.
                          The Mini-SD slot is a bit too recessed and due to the cards' small size is a bit of a pain to get hold of them if you need to copy/delete stuff.
                          The main menu could have used some more colours and I find strange to push Run to access directories and II to enter options, I feel it should be the other way around.
                          The "do not boot to last played" should on by default.
                          The clear green looks nice but doesn't really gel together with a white PCE.

That's about it. Very happy with the purchase.

Comment

I think most of that is fair. I had to order a bigger SD card that will hold everything I want, should be there when I get home, then I’ll hooefully never have to remove it from the system again! I agree on the white PCE, didn’t like it with mine so using a Core instead. That said, the way I have it set up you can’t even see the SD system.

Comment

The SD card slot is a bit fiddly. I’m waiting for a 128g SD card to come which is more than enough to fit everything worth having on there.

My super g is tucked inside a unit so it’s pretty discreet although the colour matches better than a white pce.

Comment

Will you be tempted to go down to just the Super Grafx in your set up then mate? (I’m sure you have three systems in there now, right?)

EDIT: forgetting you sold the Duo!

Comment

Working...
                                X