Poundland £5 Xbox One and PS4 Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poundland £5 Xbox One and PS4 Games

Poundlands have begun to roll out their new programme which sees the stores introduce a range of PS4 and XBO games to their stores being sold for just £5. There's no clear list of what they will offer, titles likely varying dependent upon store and what stock they can get their hands on but this image has been taken in one store:

This, so far confirming:

Xbox One:
    -Sunset Overdrive
    -FIFA 16
    -Tour de France 2015
    -WWE2K15

Playstation 4:
    -Destiny
    -Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
    -Homefront: The Revolution
    -Batman: Arkham Knight
    -Torment
    -Tour de France 2015
    -Assassin's Creed: Unity

Pretty sure they've already been cleared out.

Comment

None of those are one pound.
      Name fail.

Joking! There are some good games in that list, thanks!

Comment

Oooooooooh Yeeeeeeaaaah. Been ill so ain't been out but feeling that little vigour of wellness starting to kick in, I'll be down there the weekend.

I don't like the pricing myself but it's inevitable if you wanna get better stuff, I coulda saved me two squid on Sunset Overdrive as well.

I have noticed they've been doing some gaming peripherals for £5 recently, a USB NES clone joypad (which looks OK?) and some bad value PS4 pad skins.

I think it's good for gaming, gives us a bit more cheap choice as it's often slim pickings on the high street these days.

Comment

Was in the Leeds St John's Centre branch this afty, they must've sold out of current gen stuff but they had loadsa copies of Darksiders 2 on 360 for a fiver a pop.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great game but I regularly see this down at Cashies for like a quid, two quid max. Just price it at two quid, you dumb dunces, you'd shift 'em then and everyone would be happy, you're proper trying it on at a fiver.

Comment

If anybody can get Batman on PS4 for me and I'll reimburse them. Thanks.

Comment

Nothing in my local shop. Would quite like to get Arkham Knight.

Comment

Been in a couple of Poundlands but found no Arkham Knights anywhere.

Plenty of Deus Exes on both formats tho.

Comment

Working...
                X