Anticipating: March/April 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anticipating: March/April 2018

The release schedules for 2018 suck, it's why there wasn't a real effort to do the usual bi-annual thread as companies seem oddly reluctant to confirm release dates at the moment so I figured we'd try going bi-monthly for a while.

The start of the year has been a fairly standard one so far, most of the years expected big hitters are either yet to come out or lack confirmed dates. The rest of this month and next month start to see some arrivals on the way to try and drag people off Monster Hunter World.

Which ones will you bite for?
    The Raven: Remastered
    0%
    Devil May Cry Remastered Collection
    0%
    Golem
    0%
    Beast Quest
    0%
    Kirby: Star Allies
    0%
    Attack on Titan 2
    0%
    Assassin's Creed: Rogue Remastered
    0%
    A Way Out
    0%
    Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
    0%
    Detective Pikachu
    0%
    Far Cry 5
    0%
    Agony
    0%
    Extinction
    0%
    Burnout Paradise Remastered
    0%
    Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
    0%
    Metal Max Xeno
    0%
    God of War
    0%
    Nintendo Labo Sets
    0%
    -Other/s Unlisted-
    0%

There's a few that interest me there. DMC: HD Collection, God of War, Yakuza 6 and Ni No Kuni II.

That said, amazon/twitch prime users get DMC1 from the HD collection for free on PC. But so far the PC port seems utter trash...

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls
      try and drag people off Monster Hunter World.
      I'll be honest, I've plenty on my hands with Monster Hunter: World, but I like the look of Far Cry 5 (I've never played any of the series other than Blood Dragon) and A Way Out, which could be a really memorable experience if you get a decent co-op player to help, especially as you only need to buy one copy between you, which is a brilliant idea:
      Want to play A Way Out with your friend online? Invite them to play with you using the Friends Pass. Learn more about it here.

Attack on Titan could be good with updated graphics, but I'm already using a grappling hook and fighting monsters...

I'll probably play Yakuza 0 (eventually) over 6.

The rest are remasters or I've not heard of them.
      I had to look up Extinction, Beast Quest and Agony!

Comment

Originally posted by UKGamer View Post
        There's a few that interest me there. DMC: HD Collection, God of War, Yakuza 6 and Ni No Kuni II.

That said, amazon/twitch prime users get DMC1 from the HD collection for free on PC. But so far the PC port seems utter trash...
        The DMC remasters have all been very unfaithful ports, especially in the case of DMC3.

Originals or bust, I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
          The DMC remasters have all been very unfaithful ports, especially in the case of DMC3.

Originals or bust, I'm afraid.
          oh dang, that sucks..

Comment

Far Cry 5 looks like something I have to play. Never played one before but the setting has me sold. Day one.

Looking forward to Yakuza too but I won't start it until I've got a clear window to properly lose myself in it for a good 100 hours or so. Hope it's as much fun as 0.

Comment

call me a crazy, but isn't Far Cry 5 just going to be yet another Ubisoft open world full of busywork and towers? To be fair I haven't followed it one bit. I've been bored with Ubi games for a while now...

Comment

What format is "Other/s Unlisted" on?

I can't find any info about it...

Comment

Originally posted by UKGamer View Post
                  call me a crazy, but isn't Far Cry 5 just going to be yet another Ubisoft open world full of busywork and towers?
                  Probably. But it looks like it might be wrapped up in something different/interesting.

Comment

It's Far Cry 5 and God of War for me. Yakuza 6 interests me but frankly, Sega's catch up on the series has burnt me out so that'll be picked up at some later time. Other than Burnout Paradise, especially being able to do the online challenges again. The racer of last gen is back.

Comment

Far Cry 5 if it delivers, it's arcade mode editor looks mint this time. Plus I may dip into Burnout Paradise again... Though more likely I'll hold off on both and wait.... I've got plenty in the backlog right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X