User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...out-in-october

The rumours were true, Forza Horizon 4 is set in the UK and releases on XBO and PC in October. As per norm, the game will release on GamePass meaning many won't even need to pay much or anything for it if they hammer it.

Still the best series MS has going for it, FH4 seems like no exception with its Edinburgh and surroundings setting.

Same... A 60fps mode I presume means it won't be full fat 4K but still most likely the best way to play on the X. Does the reveal also mean we get motorbikes?

I immediately thought you'd get a choice of 1080p @ 60fps, or normal 4K/pseudo 4K @ 30fps if you have a X1X. Which would be cool.

Looks so impressive and the UK setting is a perfect match for the dynamic weather system.

This looks awesome. Like that original Xbox driving game where you just drive about. My stepson played it to death. Can't remember the name, someone help!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    This looks awesome. Like that original Xbox driving game where you just drive about. My stepson played it to death. Can't remember the name, someone help!
    Test Drive Unlimited?

Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    Test Drive Unlimited?
    Thought that was only 360, PS2 and PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    Thought that was only 360, PS2 and PSP.
    It was, oh and PC

I'm sure it might be TDU. But on the OG Xbox, Midtown Madness is the one that sprang to mind. Although it was city based and the opposite of FH4.
    Last edited by Mgear; 11-06-2018 at 09:31 AM.