E3 2018 General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game looks great.
    Co-op, vehicles, zombies Freakers and it's pushing the PS4 Pro's extra grunt to fill the screen with enemies, which is a feature I've loved since Dead Rising.

However, I'm a bit put off playing as a Hell's Angel type protagonist, for some reason and it looks like it cribs from loads of other similar games like Left 4 Dead, Dead Island, Dying Light, The Last of Us and so on.

I'm glad they're fine-tuning it, but I'll wait for a few reviews first.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      -- 39 Days to Go --

Days Gone
      Formats:
      Playstation 4
      One we discussed not long ago though it remains very low key giving the distinct sometime next year vibe. Sony is going to want to maintain this strong reaction run they've been having with their first party output, will this continue that run?
      Low key at the moment but Sony's big release for Q1 2019.

Really looking forward to this.

Comment

Nintendo says that games not releasing in 2018 will be shown at a later date than E3 meaning anything we see next month is a safe pre-December bet

Comment

-- 33 Days to Go --

Metroid Prime 4
          Formats:
          Nintendo Switch
          The Prime series is set to return with Namco reportedly taking over from Retro for the new entry that will see the FPA genre revisited by the all too dormant Samus Aran led franchise. Non-casual gamers have been eager to see Nintendo put some money in less primary coloured titles and this currently represents the biggest title to meet that need. Are you desperate to see more?

Comment

Keen yet sceptical.

Comment

I don't even think it's going to be at E3.

Comment

Square Enix will be hosting a pre-recorded video showcase of upcoming games at this year's E3, on Monday June 11th.The …

Square throws its hat into the E3 ring

Comment

Excellent. I can't wait to see what they have in store for 202X.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Keen yet sceptical.
                    Yeah. If it ain't at E3 we might get it for Christmas 2019.

Comment

New trailer for the game, Atomic Heart:

Comment

-- 32 Days to Go --

Metro: Exodus
                        Formats:
                        Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC
                        The Metro series returns for its third entry having grown a loyal fanbase since its early, humble beginnings on the 360. Once again the underground, post nuclear wasteland world of the Russian Metro system opens up with an expanded world and boosted visuals. Taking place over the course of a year, Arytom must leave the confines of the Metro and cross the continent in search of chances for new life.

Ready to return to the Metro?

Comment

I've never played a Metro game, they all seem a little meh.
                          Like a hybrid of Half-Life 2 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, but not as good.

Am I wrong?!

Comment

The style is very Stalker but it's much more a straight FPS experience. Better than HL2 though

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              New trailer for the game, Atomic Heart:
                              That looks like it started amid a room of people who were disappointed that there wasn't going to be another Bioshock.

Comment

A thought furthered by the end of the trailer when in smaller text under the title it says Dead Shock

Comment

Working...
                                X