No announcement yet.

E3 2018 General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember who the rumours said were supposed to be working on it either, pretty sure they suggested it wasn't Rare

Comment

Rumours said it was a collaboration with The Coalition (gears of war) and it was going to be Prefect Dark of War (possibly 3rd person)
      To that I would say why the hell not, a new perfect dark game is better than no perfect dark game.

Comment

It would need to re-invent the cover-shooter genre, receive universal critical acclaim with GOTY 2018 awards all over the shop, and maintain a multi-million online user base well into 2019. Then I might think about picking up an X.

In all likelihood it'll be either:

A) Cancelled
        or
        B) ****

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
          It would need to re-invent the cover-shooter genre, receive universal critical acclaim with GOTY 2018 awards all over the shop, and maintain a multi-million online user base well into 2019. Then I might think about picking up an X.

In all likelihood it'll be either:

A) Cancelled
          or
          B) ****
          Either way, you win!

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
            Prefect Dark.
            Set in a school?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              Set in a school?
              That’s a reboot I can fully get behind.
              Life is strange meets Perfect Dark.

Comment

Rare are not working on Perfect Dark.

Comment

-- 44 Days to Go --

The Last of Us: Part II
                  Formats:
                  Playstation 4
                  Following up from the PS3 original, the new entry picks up a few years later with Joel and Ellie with players now controlling the latter. The games theme is said to be Hate as opposed to the originals theme of Love. Presumably, we can expect an expansion on the cover shooter/stealth crafting gameplay of the first entry.

Eagerly awaiting ND's zombie aping tales next chapter?

Comment

^ I am. I thought it was brilliantly tense, in the latter third especially, despite using the well worn game mechanics that everyone's keen to berate. However they could do with making your 'ward', presuming there is one in this game, not be invisible and inaudible to the clickers, etc. It spoiled the immersion somewhat when Ellie would run about goofily and chatting loudly in full view of the baddies and yet not be noticed by them.

Comment

Nintendo's annual E3 presentation will be broadcast at 5pm UK time on Tuesday 12th June and centre on the upcoming Supe…

Nintendo sets its time for E3 and confirms the focus will be on Smash Bros 5

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...sentation-date

Dear oh dear; looks like the switch is doing a wiiu....

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...sentation-date

Where have they confirmed that?

"Get a look at Nintendo Switch games for 2018, including Super Smash Bros.™"

That's about all they've said.

Comment

They've also said they'll be launching "Super Yoshi Golf X" and "Super Tales of Dog Horror All Stars Edition".

Comment

Treehouse is going to going in depth on Smash with attendees able to play it too

Comment

I think Nintendo are going to announce some form of new 3DS hardware. It’s probably too early for a cheaper, revised Switch... although recent events have more than likely pushed any new hardware revision plans forward by a few months.

Comment

Working...
                                X