E3 2018 General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    Definitely hyped for RDR2 - I STILL do not own a PS4 and this will surely be the title that finally forces me to purchase one.
    !
    It will be better on the Xbox One X plus you can play the original in the highest quality out of all available systems too

Comment

It'll be even better on the PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
        It will be better on the Xbox One X plus you can play the original in the highest quality out of all available systems too
        Yep, It best version one can get on the consoles. Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
          Be that as it may (and let's be honest - there will be very very very little in it between the two), I really don't intend to purchase another Xbox machine again. PS4 version will do me just fine.

Comment

XBX will be best console version for sure!... till Rockstar double dip your pockets for the remaster on Xbox 4 and PS5

Comment

-- 47 Days to Go --

Super Smash Bros 5
              Formats:
              Nintendo Switch
              Announced and suspected to potentially build upon the foundations of the WiiU entry, the lastest game remains under guard with only the reskinned BOTW Link and female Inkling character revealed as yet. With a full reveal due in Nintendo's E3 direct, this will potentially be the biggest Smash tournament yet.

Still into the fight?

Comment

We had tons of fun with Smash 4. Especially with 8-player office battles.

I won't have those now and will have to rely solely upon the online modes. Hopefully they carry over their re-invented lobby system from Arms as that really is quite novel. Also like Arms/Splatoon there has to be monthly events with rewards.

Comment

I hope a European release for EDF 5 is announced at E3!

Comment

With me, there's just no drive at all to subscribe to Nintendo's belated service so online for their games becomes a closed thing once it goes live. The SP will be key going forward and I couldn't tell you why but after Melee I've been quite cold on the Smash series, something has felt 'off' about it for a long while now.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      I hope a European release for EDF 5 is announced at E3!
                      Would you not import the forthcoming English language Asian version that you spotted, Chimp?

Comment

Probably!

Comment

-- 46 Days to Go --

Ghosts of Tsushima
                          Formats:
                          Playstation 4
                          Sony is on quite the AAA roll of late and they will be hoping to continue that trend into next year with this latest title from Sucker Punch. Revealed at last years show, all we got was one trailer so this year should hopefully see a fuller reveal for the third person open world stealth adventure that would be Punch's first game in five years.

Excited to see more of this one?

Comment

I hadn't heard of that. It's a bit of a shift of tone from inFAMOUS for Sucker Punch, but it could be good.
                            I look forward to seeing some gameplay.

Comment

-- 45 Days to Go --

Perfect Dark 3
                              Formats: X
                              box One and PC
                              The rumour mill continues to swirl that a new attempt at making the Perfect Dark franchise work on Microsofts platforms is in the works. The series has been dormant since the 360 prequel title came out but a revival would make for the second Rare refresh this gen following on from the success of Killer Instinct.

Still have interest in Joanna Dark's exploits?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                -- 45 Days to Go --

Perfect Dark 3
                                Formats: X
                                box One and PC
                                The rumour mill continues to swirl that a new attempt at making the Perfect Dark franchise work on Microsofts platforms is in the works. The series has been dormant since the 360 prequel title came out but a revival would make for the second Rare refresh this gen following on from the success of Killer Instinct.

Still have interest in Joanna Dark's exploits?
                                Paging [MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION], paging dataDave!

Comment

Working...
                                X