No announcement yet.

E3 2018 General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was rumours floating round the net recently The Coalition were working on a new third person Perfect Dark? My initial gut impression for that would be HELL NO!

The best part of Perfect Dark 0 was the Club Tune in the Nightclub.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post

Do you still have interest in following the Gears universe?
      Absolutley. I really enjoyed Gears 4 and think any further entries need to focus on the newer characters. The last chapter certainly implied where the next game will head and seems like a good way to go.

Comment

The weekends over and we move away from sequels today with...

-- 62 Days to Go --

Concrete Genie
        Formats:
        Playstation 4
        This new title was revealed last year and follows Ash who sets out to revive his crumbling surroundings with street art. Inspired by themes of bullying and Bristol street art, the title had its main showing at last years Paris Games Week and sees Ash's paintings come to life allowing him to literally breathe life into his home town and to create creatures to help fend off his attackers.

Aware of and interested in Concrete Genie?

Comment

The shot above looks v.cool.

Comment

It's one of those small titles that I don't even recall hearing about but in the last week or so, having googled more about it, it seems really nice looking and like another quirky PSN title to keep an eye on.

Comment

-- 61 Days to Go --

The Division 2
              Format:
              Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC
              Ubisoft has done well this generation in releasing titles that offer a respectable amount of content and quality yet still allow them to foster long term support and improvements without upsetting many. The Division is one such game and despite further updates coming to the original, the company is set to reveal the next title at this years show.

Braced for more survival?

Comment

Super pumped for the Division 2

Comment

-- 60 Days to Go --

Soul Calibur VI
                  Format:
                  The seventh game that's numbered the sixth recreates the circumstances in the cannon of the second entry that's numbered the first. Namco is coming off the strong success of Tekken 7 so hopes will be high that this latest entry in the Soul's series will also be a solid return to form. It's aiming to strip down the excesses that had dragged the series down over the last few entries though some will remain such as containing guest fighters, this time Witcher's Geralt getting the spotlight (no-one can beat Link).

Ready to return to the Stage of Destiny?

Comment

-- 59 Days to Go --

Beyond Good and Evil 2
                    Format:
                    Well, those formats are assuming Ubisoft ever get this thing beyond basic details. In some form of production since 2007, this follow up to the PS2 era title has swirled around the rumour mill with only occasional signs of life. With Ubisofts success critical break move against a takeover bid they are safe and free now to decide whether to commit to the release of the game considering Vivendi likely would have cancelled the risky title. With a greater focus on role playing mechanics and an ambitious open world design that rolls in space faring the title always raises attention when mentioned.

Looking forward to seeing more or over it?

Comment

I love BG&E but the sequel reveal left me cold. Im mot a prude by any means but the crudeness just didn't fit at all. It is basically a different game.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                        I love BG&E but the sequel reveal left me cold. Im mot a prude by any means but the crudeness just didn't fit at all. It is basically a different game.
                        Yeah; in truth I'm not sure why people have been clamouring for a sequel. The original is sublime, but encapsulated and self-contained. It doesn't really offer much in the way of room for a follow-up, or a prequel, or anything in-between. Sometimes more isn't better.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          Yeah; in truth I'm not sure why people have been clamouring for a sequel. The original is sublime, but encapsulated and self-contained. It doesn't really offer much in the way of room for a follow-up, or a prequel, or anything in-between. Sometimes more isn't better.
                          It was going to be a trilogy , there were loads of unanswered questions about Jade’s Origin and what/who is is. Why did Peyj keep her secret etc

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                            It was going to be a trilogy , there were loads of unanswered questions about Jade’s Origin and what/who is is. Why did Peyj keep her secret etc
                            Were there really? I honestly didn't feel that way at the time. I mean certainly, there were unknowns, but not the sort which felt like unanswered questions.

Comment

It was something that, if brought back later, should have continued down the Zelda mould ala BOTW. This version does feel overly detached.

-- 55 Days to Go --

Fable IV
                              Formats: Xbox One and PC
                              This long rumoured project would come from Playgrounds new team if rumour is to be believed. It would also be a long awaited return for the series that tailed off during the X360's days following the ropey third entry and a couple of spin-offs that failed to speak to fans. Nothing is really known but that numbered monikor would end up suggesting a return to the world saving action open world adventure the series was originally known for.

Are you hoping to return to Albion or does a revival hold little interest?

Comment

-- 54 Days to Go --

Bloodborne II
                                Format:
                                Playstation 4
                                There have already been rumours based on tweeted teases and time has passed on enough of a scale to make a reveal of the next entry seem very likely. One of the early critical and commercial darlings of the generation, FROM's near Souls title amped up the action levels with projectiles and a different art style and setting from their popular series. Some fans weren't won over but broadly Sony had a new hit series on their hands.

Will you return?

Comment

Working...
                                X