ARMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMS

No excuses. Let's get an evening or two reserved for this.

Someone answer this for me - was this game ever a budget price? Or at least, not full whack? I looked it up this week expecting it to be £30 or so but it's £45, and I'm not sure why I thought that.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      Someone answer this for me - was this game ever a budget price? Or at least, not full whack? I looked it up this week expecting it to be £30 or so but it's £45, and I'm not sure why I thought that.
      I think the digital version was on sale a few weeks back. I can't remember what the discount was though.

They'd be most wise to follow up this testpunch with another discount.

Comment

Cool, deffo in for this.

Comment

So, March 31st is a Saturday. Do most people play games here on Saturday nights?

Closer the time we'll exchange codes. I'll try not to play between now and then in order to give folk a chance. No promises though, I'm hooked on this thing. ;p

Comment

Is this any good as a single player game? I didn't enjoy Splatoon as it was multiplayer. Are they of the same ilk?

Comment

Originally posted by AlanM View Post
              Is this any good as a single player game? I didn't enjoy Splatoon as it was multiplayer. Are they of the same ilk?
              It's like any other fighter in that aspect, really. Tons of stuff to unlock though.

Good luck trying to beat it on ranks six or seven.

Comment

There's also a 33% off sale around the time of this testpunch, so if you like what you play it's a good time to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  There's also a 33% off sale around the time of this testpunch, so if you like what you play it's a good time to buy.
                  Yep, I'll go for it. How much will that be? Is it normally £50 on the store? So £33.50?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                    Yep, I'll go for it. How much will that be? Is it normally £50 on the store? So £33.50?
                    That's right.

This is coming up this weekend. Who's joining in? Let's get some codes/names listed then we'll arrange a time.

5601-5888-8299, Fallows.

Comment

Does anyone still own this? Can we get some matches in? Please?

Comment

Working...
                      X