No announcement yet.

Top 100 PlayStation games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it didn’t have the second stick to move the flashlight around while you were moving!

Comment

Also anyone talked about Elemental Gearbolt? I loved that Lightgun game and it looked ace too

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
        Also anyone talked about Elemental Gearbolt? I loved that Lightgun game and it looked ace too
        I'm all for more lightgun game suggestions. A pair of Guncon are the next things I have to float by the wife. Luckily they're cheap.

Comment

One thing I've noticed about a lot of Playstation games is that they often have that 'in the zone' aspect to them. It used to get talked about a lot at the time but you never hear it mentioned these days. I had thought that it was mainly hyperbole but, having gone back and played a few on my Pi, it does seem like there's something in it.

Games like Wipeout, Tekken 2 and R-Type Delta have a really hypnotic vibe. I'm not sure if it's just the music or whether gameplay has something to do with it but I can't think of any other console before or since that has such a large amount of games like this.

Comment

Working...
          X