Brook Dreamcast USB Controller Super Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook Dreamcast USB Controller Super Converter

Finally... no need to rely on the official stick, time to use the HRAP for Power Stone and Capcom vs SNK

Last edited by _SD_; 13-03-2018, 19:53.

You see, here is the problem with this. The PlayStation range of controllers all have **** "D-pads". Just because cause they are popular doesn't make them great. I've had a Saturn to Dreamcast converter box that also accepts the VMU for years. Works great and even let's me use Saturn light guns, Virtual On sticks and mouse on the Dreamcast.

Comment

Oh I can’t stand the Dual Shock either, awful controller. This is more about using a nice modern HRAP or other USB arcade stick with the Dreamcast’s wealth of shmups and fighting games.

Although it it does mention Xinput, which I thought meant Xbox controllers?

Comment

Who looks at that and thinks "oh yes I'll use a Dual Shock with me Dreamcast"? lol

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post

Yeah I thought so too. It would be great to use my 360 HRAP SE with the DC.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
            Oh I can’t stand the Dual Shock either, awful controller. This is more about using a nice modern HRAP or other USB arcade stick with the Dreamcast’s wealth of shmups and fighting games.

Ah, well yes that would be ideal. A HARP stick would go down well. I use a Dreamcast stick with the actual stick and buttons replaced with Sanwa arcade parts.

Comment

It has arrived, I’ll post my thoughts later after I’ve given it a good testing...

Comment

Working...
              X