Canadian Amazon vouchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Amazon vouchers

My bro in law keeps buying these for my kids for Christmas and birthdays, so we now have £60 in credit at Amazon.ca.

Any idea what we can spend it on? I have had a browse but lots of items are within Canada only. I could get items sent to him and then shipped over, but that's agro.

[MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] to the rescue?

Comment

I think Pavey and I have had that convo already.
      I can't remember if I pointed out his Amazon login will work on the UK site, and he can send you UK vouchers instead though.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        I think Pavey and I have had that convo already.
        I can't remember if I pointed out his Amazon login will work on the UK site, and he can send you UK vouchers instead though.
        I'm not sure if amazon.ca dose this but the us store lets you buy email delivery, xbox and psn credit, and digital ps4 and xbox games. I recently bought burnout paradise on amazon.com and it cost me £8 less than the buying it direct from psn.

To see the digital content on these stores you need to login to amazon and have a country of origin account I have a borderlinks to do this which costs me nothing as i'm never getting anything shipped

Comment

I thought we had a winner, but it looks like amazon.ca don't do any game download codes (unless i am being thick).

Comment

They don't sadly. BestBuy.ca only just started doing them.

Comment

Working...
            X