Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUSSIA is innocent - what is happening to the world? Россия восторжествует!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Russian suspects were tourists who came to see Salisbury Cathedral. Predictably this comes from RT though

Comment

Another shocking travesty and miscarriage of justice by the ineffectual and feckless British authorities:

https://www.rt.com/news/438350-petro...view-simonyan/

These two innocent and law-abiding lovers were on holiday enjoying the English countryside and Stone Henge, but because Theresa "Nutcase" Maybot needed scapegoats, they're now top of Interpol's most wanted list.

Honestly the British authorities, Scotland Yard, MI5, MI6, all of them, are kinda pathetic. May I remind everyone visiting this thread, a bastion of truth a knowledge, that this is NOT THE FIRST TIME the British authorities have persecuted the innocent!

Here are some other examples where our woeful authorities have gone off half-cocked and ruined the lives of innocent people.

The Guildford Four
      Four innocent people sent to prison because the UK government needed a scapegoat for an IRA bombing. Turned into a harrowing film titled In the Name of the Father. Convictions later quashed, but not after innocent people died in prison.

Colin Stagg
      Innocent man wrongly sent to prison for murder after the police deliberately honeytrapped him. They needed a scapegoat, so an innocent man's life was ruined. Later quashed and he was set free, and the cops were shown to be bungling imbeciles.

Barry George
      Remember the death of Jill Dando? An innocent man went to prison for a decade because of a botched investigation. His life ruined. His name tarnished. The real murderer getting away scott free. All because the UK's investigative authorities are idiots. Conviction later quashed.

Jean Charles da Silva e de Menezes
      An innocent tourist from Brazil had his body filled with machine gun fire by the hopelessly inept police, at Stockwell tube station, for literally no reason. They thought he was a terrorist, but really, it's because the gung ho militant authoritarian jackbooted forces who govern us all just wanted a bit of target practice. The official Met Police Chief was allegedly not quoted as saying: "Yeah, our boys wanted to kill sumfink, so we shot a foreigner. Bleedin' foreigners, comin' 'ere, stealin' our jobs while at the same time scrounging benefits. Hail Britannia!"

Fun facts: I spent several years living about 45 seconds walk from Stockwell station, I too am one of those filthy foreigners (stealing YOUR jobs), and chances are if you ever visited The Swan just opposite Stockwell, because you were out clubbing until 6am, you possibly saw me off my gourd on vodka and redbull.

All I'm saying is, it could have been any of us, wrongly arrested or shot dead by MI5, or MI6, or the cops, because that's what they do. That is their modus operandi. Operation fear - keep us controlled through fear, an oppressive jackboot stamping on our faces forever and putting innocent people into prison.

Jesus ****ing Christ. It's like our police forces are run by Benny Hill.

I feel sorry for these two guys. They decide to take an innocent jaunt to good old Blighty, and now they are on the run, from Interpol, because our Prime Minister is a deranged lunatic.

Do not trust the British authorities, they have a long history of numerous miscarriages of justice.

Comment

Ruslan Boshirov and Alexander Petrov’s tale of their attempt to visit the cathedral and Old Sarum prompts many questions

Guardian looks at the story so far and finds the suspects story lacking

Comment

It does make me smile that two Russians were put off by British levels of snow.

Comment

To be fair, the local authorities probably deal with the snow far better in Russia than the local councils here manage to do.

Comment

Working...
            X