Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUSSIA is innocent - what is happening to the world? Россия восторжествует!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The current play, so I read, is that it was possibly deployed via a vehicle's air flow system, so pretty localised and contained. Until the door is opened of course...
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      The current play, so I read, is that it was possibly deployed via a vehicle's air flow system, so pretty localised and contained. Until the door is opened of course...
      Again. There’s no factual evidence of this.

“A guy I know who’s deff in the know close to the ground says it’s possibly the work of lizard people deploying from a portal”

Look at that I made a newspaper headline.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
        You've missed the scenario where it's another country entirely - the whole premise of the UK's stand point is only the Russians could have made the toxin and that simply isn't true: https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...with-the-opcw/
        Craig Murray is not a credible source. He is on a level with the likes of Alex Jones/Info Wars and other tinfoil hat conspiracy loons.

Comment

Perhaps not - but there are some links in his blogs including to the OPCW which back up at least some of the things mentioned above.

Comment

A record 56.2m voters elected Putin for his fourth term with a 76% take of the vote

Or did they? The report claims that volunteer electoral observers say the turnout was a much lower 55%. Though Putin would have won no matter what it's being alleged that vote rigging was used to mask the decline in Vlad's popularity

Comment

Vladimir Putin defends integrity of Russian elections after securing 134% of the vote.

Comment

Boris Johnson compares Putin to Hitler: https://www.theguardian.com/football...-1936-olympics

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                  Boris Johnson compares Putin to Hitler: https://www.theguardian.com/football...-1936-olympics
                  Actually. They should let all the football thugs into Russia 100%. See how they like a Siberian grulag for 20 years. Not the regular folk, just the nasty thugs who think it’s great to get pissed up and smash other countries cities up.

As for Boris, twot as usual.

Comment

This is just embarrassing. Surely Corbyn can get in after this!

Comment

At this point nobody takes anything Boris says seriously enough for it to do the Tories any real damage. Instead the media fluff about whether Corbyn is secretly a commie will probably have more voter impact.

Comment

Boris has made repeated and terrible gaffs over the last few years - the kind which should get someone the sack. Yet Theresa May keeps him in his cushy position, and never gets penalised for anything his does.

Anyone else think he has some serious dirt on her? As in he is blatantly blackmailing her? Because I cannot for even a moment see why she made him Sec of State and why they continue to keep him in that position? The minister of defence, Michael Fallon, resigned because he once flirted with a woman 15 years ago (resulting in a teenager being put in charge of the nation's defence), but Johnson makes repeated **** ups, including getting a British national's foreign prison sentence extended due to his incompetence, and yet... Nothing? And he keeps doing it.

I'm confused. Can anyone explain this circus of madness? Is it just me? I mean, maybe this is all normal and I simply need to retrain my brain to accept that this is all normal, and this is how everything should be...?

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                          Boris has made repeated and terrible gaffs over the last few years - the kind which should get someone the sack. Yet Theresa May keeps him in his cushy position, and never gets penalised for anything his does.

Anyone else think he has some serious dirt on her? As in he is blatantly blackmailing her? Because I cannot for even a moment see why she made him Sec of State and why they continue to keep him in that position? The minister of defence, Michael Fallon, resigned because he once flirted with a woman 15 years ago (resulting in a teenager being put in charge of the nation's defence), but Johnson makes repeated **** ups, including getting a British national's foreign prison sentence extended due to his incompetence, and yet... Nothing? And he keeps doing it.

I'm confused. Can anyone explain this circus of madness? Is it just me? I mean, maybe this is all normal and I simply need to retrain my brain to accept that this is all normal, and this is how everything should be...?
                          Because, Trump?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            Because, Trump?
                            Trump keeps Boris in power because he has a hold over Theresa May?

Comment

No, because Trump has normalised the political idiot.

Comment

I think a lot of it still ties back to Brexit. A good chunk of the public do quite like him and I think she considers him a nuisance but much less damaging than he'd potentially be if she cut him loose. A form of keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer.

Comment

Working...
                                X