Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUSSIA is innocent - what is happening to the world? Россия восторжествует!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russia says they want to support the UK and co-operate with the investigation, but the UK is having none of it.

The Russian ambassador to the UK, Ambassador Alexander Yakovenko, stated: "Russia has nothing to do with this reckless incident and is ready to cooperate with the British authorities with regard to the investigation both bilaterally and through international organizations."
    What more do you want? The UK refuses to give a sample of the chemical, it refuses to talk with Russia. Our entire government in the UK is delusional and grotesquely incompetent.

Comment

I agree the UK should have cooperated with Russia more on this. But ultimately Russia will only stand by their original statement that it wasn't them and they'll probably turn it round on the UK, say the chemical came from us and it'll make things worse. Rock and a hard place with this.

Comment

An accusation with no proof is stupid. This thread title is just as stupid however.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          An accusation with no proof is stupid. This thread title is just as stupid however.
          Where is your proof, Brad? WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
            Where is your proof, Brad? WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?!
            Perhaps he didn't notice the YouTube videos you posted, of your glorious Bolshevik brothers, implying a degree of inane satire, and the implication that you don't even know the intentions of any of the parties - ergo, a sort of self-prophecising fake news or propaganda. Are you for real, am I, is BRAD FOR REAL?!

No one knows, certainly not I! It's almost like when the Russian government funds its own opposition parties, so no one has any idea what the **** is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
              No one knows, certainly not I!
              Nah, your theory seems legit. I'm intrigued, tell me more.

Comment

The US, EU, Canada and Ukraine have today expelled nearly a hundred Russian diplomats in response to the recent poisoning scandal.

Comment

[MENTION=2415]Sketcz[/MENTION]:Jollyboy John is for REAL!

Comment

Obviously this situation is now being used to turn the world against Russia.
                    I bet next they will try and ruin the Russian economy by buying natural gas from somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Solar View Post
                      I bet next they will try and ruin the Russian economy by buying natural gas from somewhere else.
                      Fracking bans lifted soon.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                        @Sketcz:Jollyboy John is for REAL!
                        Top marks for the Burniston reference!

Comment

So, if all of this is a global conspiracy designed to isolate, discredit and damage Russia, what is the intended end goal?

Also, if the UK and other nations can orchestrate this why is agreeing a deal on Brexit so hard?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                            Also, if the UK and other nations can orchestrate this why is agreeing a deal on Brexit so hard?
                            Well there's that whole theory of how mankind always seems to work harder at cooperation when faced with an existential, external threat. The proverbial "tribe on the other side of the hill".

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              So, if all of this is a global conspiracy designed to isolate, discredit and damage Russia, what is the intended end goal?
                              Russia is completely debt free and is now raking in silly amounts of money, Putin banned western banks from ever setting up shop in the country, they are the main supplier for the whole of the EU's natural gas, and they are best friends with Iran and China.
                              That's not a position the yanks can afford them to be in if they want to continue to be the dominant power.
                              I think their goal (IMO of course) is to strangulate the Russian economy.

Comment

Originally posted by Solar View Post
                                Fracking bans lifted soon.
                                This is daftly believable.

Comment

Working...
                                X